Washington "Wizards"

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Washington "Wizards"

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:22 am

Hello everybody.My name is Paul and this is my first ever Association/Dinasty in NLSC.I'll be writing you monthly reviews of team results , news from other NBA teams and ofcourse "Wizards" life.Hopefully you will give me some advices :] Ohh btw my englisg sucks sometimes:D

Game: 2k13
Difficulty: Superstar
Roster: Alby's.
Quarter Length: 12 Mins
Sliders: Alby's.
CPU Trades: On
Draft classes: 2013 Draft Class

Oct. 28 - Jason Collins was waived by Washington "Wizards"
Oct. 29 - G.Arenas has signed 4yr deal worth 15.33 M

Starting Five.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Gilbert Arenas-
"It's great to join "Wizards" again.I was hired for this team to help and get some wins.Plus team management asked me to be mentor for J.Wall which is struggling to make it rain from mid/3pt range.Hopefully injuries won't strike again and we'll be great team (smiles) "

John Wall-
"Well , this season we need to grab some wins and make some changes.I worked my tail off this off-season and i really want this season to be great for me and my team.
http://www.forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=90858
Comment me and you'll be commented too.
A$AP-Pookie

Re: Washington "Wizards"

Oct. 28 - J.Collins Waived by "Wizards"
Oct. 29 - G.Arenas signs Washington for 4yr contract.

Last edited by A$AP-Pookie on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
A$AP-Pookie

reserved
A$AP-Pookie

reserved
A$AP-Pookie

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:27 am

reserved
A$AP-Pookie

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 am

Chapter 1
Call for Arenas.

P - Paul
G - Gilbert Arenas

G - Hello ?
P - Hi , Gilbert.How are you doing?
G - I'm cool , you ?
P - I'm fine.Can you tell me please , do you have any offers from NBA teams and would you like to join one ?
G - No i don't have any offers at this time.Could you say what team is this ?
P - Oh , i'm sorry i'm Paul , Washington "Wizards".
G - "Wizards" ??
P - Yes , would you like to join our team ?
G - Maybe , but let's talk about contract worth first.
P - Ok.But i will ask you some more questions.
G - Listening.
P - Can you describe your phisical condition at this time ? Did you practised at summer ? Do you have any knee problems left from old times?
G - Well my condition is superb , yes i worked out in the summer and the results were almost great.Well i didin't got hurt during practises at summer i think it's a good sign and probably my knee is 99% healthy.
P - How much you worth Mr. Arenas?
G - How much you're offering?
P - Well last season at "Grizzlies" you did great job off the bench ,but it wasn't you.So how about 8 M 3 year contract and a role - Sixth Man.
G - Hell no! I don't want to warm bench i still got that fire that i used to play.. God i'm just 30 but you made me feel like 50 yr old.
P - So what about 10 M , 4Yrs and Starting role ?
G - 10 M for 4 years ? Cmon now...
P - Well ok , ok 15 M and that's my final offer you don't like it - you don't take it.
G - That's a perfect fit.When we could meet ?
P - We want you to play againt "Cavaliers" so tommorow at 7 AM at Verizon Center.Bring your suit and don't forget to buy new shoes for practise.
G - Okay boss. See ya tommorow.

Press Conference.

J - Journalist
P - Paul
G - Gilbert Arenas

J - What you have seen in Gilbert , mr. Paul.
P - Well he's hell of an athlete.He can shoot , run , pass , think.I hope he'll help for our young point guard which is trying to do too much and we're not able to get right guys around him.
J - Gilbert , back in 2010-11 season you in Washington have averaged almost 18 points per game , but then you got traded to Orlando.What was your reaction to that trade?
G - First of all , hello everybody.I'm glad i'm back to D.C. and nowhere else.Well then my contract was huge and the team thought that i gonna get injured quickly than you blink , but it didin't happened and my minutes in Orlando was really limited so i couldn't do what i do best.
J - Thank you for interview.
A$AP-Pookie

Postby Mark. on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:20 am

Big risk bringing in Gilbert, but I like it. Could work out well or be a huge disaster!
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:22 am

Gilbert Arenas comeback - Victory.

Image @ Image

First Half : Gilbert Arenas scores first basket in the game and it was his first basket in Wizz uniform since `11.Gilbert Arenas was just on fire , nobody could stop him and the "Cavs" were looking like a group of kids out there.Well K.Irving started to play bball just in end of 1st quater.Brazilian Center - A.Varejao was sick on the boards that night and "Cavaliers" were crazy after grabing offensve rebounds ,but still G.Arenas showed his skill set.
Second Half : Third quater was a diseaster for "Wizards".Cleveland got back into the game ,but "Wizards" with their quick attacks have fouled out their big man - Tristan Thompson.And Cleveland won quater not by a big margin.Fourth quater was crazy Cleveland was just on Washington's tale till the minute was left in the game."Wizards" had 7 point lead but Kyrie hit two threes in the matter of seconds.John Wall have produced +2 more points for "Wizards" with eurostep ,but it wasn't the end.Cleveland took their last time out and quickly inbounded their ball and C.J. Miles made a deep three with J.Wall in his face."Wizards" had 2 seconds ,but no time outs left so G.Arenas air balled mid court shot.
Over Time : John Wall opens the scoring in the OT and K.Irving makes the show , but Arenas answers right back with it and doubles it.Nene got fouled and Arenas was droping FT like its piece of cake so "Wizards" took victory from Quicken Loans Arena.

Player Of The Game : Gilbert Arenas - 58 Points 5 reb. 7 ast. 5 stl. 7TO.

A$AP-Pookie

Postby Mark. on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:24 am

Agent Zero turning back the clock!
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:14 am

Miami "Heat" and Washington "Wizards" have made a deal.

J.Wall
Nene
K.Seraphin
1st Round 2013 draft pick.

For

Dwyane Wade
Chris Andersen

Heat Fan reaction :

" This is some bull**it right there.. A guy who was a franchise face who won both team champioships and wich been drafted and gave his all health and heart for the team is traded like this ? Cmon it's just oh.. I guess John Wall will make a great career here in Miami , good luck D-Wade in Capital city."

" Oh My God... I'm thinking what will LeBron say ? Well i guess "Heat" got good players , but was it worth to trade a guy like D-Wade for it..? "

Wizards Fan reaction :

" My godness is this real ? We didin't made play-offs since '08 right ? Well baby , we coming !! "

" That's a really good move for "Wizards" you won't believe ,but Agent Zero and Flash "Wade" will make some show in verizon center"

A$AP-Pookie

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 am

Mark. wrote:Agent Zero turning back the clock!

Damn.. if you gonna write comments like this - better don't comment :]
A$AP-Pookie

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:48 am

Did Miami really send that trade to you?? Friggin amazing.

Bit of advice: You don't have to put apostrophes around team names, since that's the name their identified as, it is pretty much like saying someone's first name.
SuperHueyNewton

Postby Mark. on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 am

A$AP-Pookie wrote:
Mark. wrote:Agent Zero turning back the clock!

Damn.. if you gonna write comments like this - better don't comment :]

Are you serious? I am not familiar with the :] smiley face.
But I was simply commenting on Arenas' massive game and how it was reminiscent of his big games when he used to play for the Wizards. Don't you think a 58 point is worth commenting on?

Anyway, I like the trade for both teams, I mean Miami would be reluctant to trade Wade IRL, but they gain a good PG for the future and a solid inside presence in Nene who should work great with Bosh.

For you, you now have someone, who along with Arenas can hopefully lead you to the finals. Losing the 2013 pick may hurt, but it is not that deep a draft anyway and you have the 2014 pick still.

All in all nice trade I think (Y)
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 am

Dwyane Wade Show ends with Lose.

Image@Image

First Half : "Wizards" new player D-Wade made his debut in Washington's Home - Verizon Center.First half was just about Wade and Arenas from Wizards and Celtics just beat them by 10 points just in first quater.Second quater was just a diseaster for Washington when two big stars of the team sat on the bench Celtics were just having fun and almost dropped 50 in a quater.
Second Half : After cold shower Wizards were starting to feel the game and won quater by 14 points most of these points were Arenas threes.Plus arenas dropped 14 threes on "Celtics" so he made a new NBA Record! But 4th quater just i don't know... Looks like they were back in the game ,but then "Celtics" made their lead bigger from just few turnovers.So after hard battle in Washington , "Celtics" came out with the victory over "Wizards" 132-123

Notable performers :
G.Arenas has NBA record - 14 threes made.
D.Wade and G.Arenas combined scored 97 points.
Arenas came out with 9 steals.

Player of the game : Rajon Rondo.

A$AP-Pookie

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Shoot... If two players on one team scored more than half of the points, I'm screamin' at the top of my lungs to trade someone or sign someone.
SuperHueyNewton

Postby Mark. on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 am

Wow some massive numbers from Wade and Arenas! A pity about the result. Good job on breaking the NBA record for threes with Arenas, he probably set the record for attempts as well didn't he? Or is it higher than 33?
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood