My first Texmod ****MJ v2 released****

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K9 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

My first Texmod ****MJ v2 released****

Postby NBA2k9inch on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:39 am

MJ v2

Above are the CAP sliders i used to create face and below is the texmod texture file . i used nigu's roster v1.1

It's not perfect theres allways room for improvement, but it look close enough to me.

Dowload link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/acdkov

PS.. Anyone can do what they want with this texture, modify, re-release as your own, I don't care, as long as its about improving quality and raising the standard within the bball community. Hell, i dont care if you print it out and stick it on your inflatable doll :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by NBA2k9inch on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NBA2k9inch

Postby Beatboxer on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 am

Good. His lips,i nose and a little of his eyes resemble him.
His headshape and cheeks need improvements though. Keep trying. Good luck my friend. ;)

Anybody who wants to play online, please contact me via PM, e-mail or messengers!

Converting to 2K9. So watch out! :wink:

CROWD PATCH:
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?t=54690
Beatboxer

Postby Patr1ck on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:14 am

You shouldn't use other patchers work to create a patch, but I will still provide some feedback. :scold:

I can see MJ in the texture, as for the skintone, eyebrows and the bags under his eyes. I think a little work on the headshape and it will be awesome.

There is no way to permanently load textures, yet. We are looking/waiting for a programmer to crack the format.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby eko718 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:26 am

Best looking Jordan thusfar. The main problem is the CAP frame... Body size is too big. You might be better off replacing an existing player with a similair body type and headshape.
Donations are welcome and appreciated || Cash App me at $eko718 ||

Or through Paypal @ https://paypal.me/eko718?locale.x=en_US
eko718

Postby Wonderland on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:21 am

Wow, definitely the best I've seen so far. Good job. Is there a download?
Wonderland

Postby macbrsp1 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:33 am

Hi... How i can use this pacht.. ? I used with texmod but the face is not correct.. I new in this program (texmod) .. I have that using whit roster ? What roster im use ??

thanks..
macbrsp1

Postby Patr1ck on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:11 am

That looks damn good. I think it's a toss up between yours and nigu's MJ.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby NBA2k9inch on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 pm

macbrsp1
Hi... How i can use this pacht.. ? I used with texmod but the face is not correct.. I new in this program (texmod) .. I have that using whit roster ? What roster im use ??

I used nigu's roster v1.1 so my texmod file will show up on MJ in the 90 east allstar team, you'll have to adjust the CAP sliders to match the ones in my first post and whoala....MJ is alive and dunking!!!!!

It will be a hell of lot easier once someone cracks the .iff and .ros files otherwise to add my MJ to any other roster i have to first create a new MJ in the new roster file then extract the generic CAP face, edit and paste my MJ face over existing and save and then package in Texmod and load 2k and then adjust CAP sliders to get a good headshape that resembles him. save roster done!!!!! exhausting isn't it :wink:
NBA2k9inch

Postby macbrsp1 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:19 am

Im get this image after your pacht and configuration.. :( Its not mike.. Whats wrong ?

NBA2k9inch wrote:macbrsp1

I used nigu's roster v1.1 so my texmod file will show up on MJ in the 90 east allstar team, you'll have to adjust the CAP sliders to match the ones in my first post and whoala....MJ is alive and dunking!!!!!

It will be a hell of lot easier once someone cracks the .iff and .ros files otherwise to add my MJ to any other roster i have to first create a new MJ in the new roster file then extract the generic CAP face, edit and paste my MJ face over existing and save and then package in Texmod and load 2k and then adjust CAP sliders to get a good headshape that resembles him. save roster done!!!!! exhausting isn't it :wink:
macbrsp1

Postby NBA2k9inch on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:33 pm

macbrsp1, what you have to do is load texmod and select package mode, then select select the middle yellow browse folder button and locate and load the mj.tpf file, it should then show up in the left browser, then just click on run button at the bottom and the game should load face, then once in 2k you have to load nigu's roster v1.1 and he should appear correctly on the 90's east allstar team. You may have to adjust CAP sliders to match headshape in nigu's v1.1 roster.
NBA2k9inch

Return to NBA 2K9 Modding