CDN/TXTR File Editing

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K9 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

CDN/TXTR File Editing

Postby d1clld on Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:18 pm

Hey all, as of about a day ago College Hoops 2k8 has been cracked and me and a few others are attempting to bring the game to 2023. One of the issues we keep running into is that right now, only jerseys and courts are truly open for editing. There are a plethora of .cdn and txtr files that we have not been able to open. Just wondering if anyone has any sort of experience with these types of files from this era? I can upload an example file if need be. Thank you, and if anyone is willing to help us deep diver into this game, please do not hesitate to reach out.
d1clld

Re: CDN/TXTR File Editing

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:57 pm

Unfortunately, I think pretty much everyone who was involved with NBA 2K9 modding has moved on from the community at this point, or at least are barely active these days. Some of the roster editing resources in the Tutorials section might have some clues, though: viewforum.php?f=119

There might still be a couple of people willing and able to take a look at the file too, so by all means upload it if you feel so inclined!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: CDN/TXTR File Editing

Postby d1clld on Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:26 pm

Andrew wrote:Unfortunately, I think pretty much everyone who was involved with NBA 2K9 modding has moved on from the community at this point, or at least are barely active these days. Some of the roster editing resources in the Tutorials section might have some clues, though: https://forums.nba-live.com/viewforum.php?f=119

There might still be a couple of people willing and able to take a look at the file too, so by all means upload it if you feel so inclined!

Thank you for the encouragement! It's unfortunate it took as long to crack the game files as it did, because like you said I'm sure most people who messed around with the games from this time have moved on. Regardless, I'm extremely excited to see what can be found out and expanded upon in the future.
d1clld

Return to NBA 2K9 Modding