My Opinion of the Arguement about the SD Patch.

Talk about NBA 2K9 here, as well as all previous games in the NBA 2K series.

My Opinion of the Arguement about the SD Patch.

Postby MeteoRzzy on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 am

I haven't visited this site for a long time. I've just learnt the argument between Showfom and Parkdc7.

The Korean patch team used to release some wonderful previews of their Slamdunk patch in the early time. But almost no one could be able to get it after visited the Korean website except the Koreans.
Honestly, I don't know what the purpose of them is.

Now they release their Slamdunk patch of NBA2K9, which so many fans are looking foward to, and contributed to a positive feedback.
The Chinese patch team replenished the patch and caused to the "Copyright" problem.

In my opinion, no patch maker has got the permission from T2 before they release the patch. All patches here are free to share. No one reserves the right to take action for any copyright issues because no one here owned the right to edit the original game.

So I think if you don't want share, please don't release any products or previews here and just enjoy yourself.
MeteoRzzy

Re: My Opinion of the Arguement about the SD Patch.

Postby daniel_666 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm

yeeeeessss this has gone too far!!!, for real i'm a really big fan of SD and 2k9 ofcourse and so many previews and cheap words, i really don't know what is the big issue with the releassing of the patch, becuase if you look in google you can find that many sites have the nba lve 2004 slamdunk path with is exelent an i don't understand what is the pourpuse of showing some thing if you are not going to share it.

i just hope thar the real ownwers of the patch understand that are so many funs worldwide and that we will really apreciatte the release of the patch :D (Y) :bowdown:
daniel_666

Postby binaryfred on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 pm

well people i can get their patch of slamdunk from their website http://www.cnnbalive.com/slamdunk/, you only have to be creative. I don't understand their site i just have my translator kit in my browser. i can play now the shohoku, kainan, ryonan, sannon, and shoyo team. the only problem i get is their name. I am changing their name now to their original japanese name.
binaryfred

Postby 24punisher24 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 am

binary fred where did you get the translation kit for your browser can you post the link?
24punisher24

Postby bobodawiseman on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

i say forget about those korean and chinese patches.

if they don't want to share, then we can't force them. what's worse is that they uploaded it to a site only they themselves can understand, that is being insensitive to other nationalities.

much worst is announcing it and showing it to this forum where free patches are shared for the whole community. it only insults others who are not korean and chinese, we are all left to just stare at the preview pictures.

i think we have a lot more generous patchers here in the community who can make a better SD patch and are willing to share for everyone to enjoy. that's why it's called a gamer's community. everyone is free to share their own contributions, edit other works (with permission from the main creator of course), and continue enhancing a great game.

it's a shame parkdc7 and showfom does not get this idea of sharing. :roll:
bobodawiseman

Return to NBA 2K9 & Older