Cyberface and/or Roster Issues (FaceID?!)

Talk about NBA 2K9 here, as well as all previous games in the NBA 2K series.

Cyberface and/or Roster Issues (FaceID?!)

Postby d-fish on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 am

Hey. I'm a long time patcher to NBA Live, but new to 2k9, and I'm having some trouble... I installed Alby's new roster and I wanted to add SAMutei's Jodie Meeks face in the game... I've added new IFF files to rosters before, but when the FaceID & PBPID numbers are different, there seems to be trouble having the added cyberface show up. Below is an example:

I changed SAMutei's Jodie Meeks IFF to png4214.png and dropped it in the folder, but when I go to view it, it hasn't changed... it is the default face. I changed the Body Type to "4" and made sure that IFF Enabled box is checked, but the new cyberface won't show up. If I change the FaceID to match the PBPID and change the IFF file accordingly the profile picture won't show up. I've never had this happen when the FaceID & PBPID numbers are the same. It only seems to happen when they are different. Please. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
d-fish

Re: Cyberface and/or Roster Issues (FaceID?!)

Postby Angelo on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:18 am

try making the faceID and PBID to be the same
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Re: Cyberface and/or Roster Issues (FaceID?!)

Postby d-fish on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 am

Kris wrote:try making the faceID and PBID to be the same

When I do that, the cyberface shows up, but the profile image goes away and becomes the default grey silhouette. I'd like for both to show up, if possible. Thanks for your help, though.
d-fish

Return to NBA 2K9 & Older