2K23 Scoreboards in 2k24

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K24 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2K23 Scoreboards in 2k24

Postby dirtydraw on Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:27 am

Guys, has anyone an idea how to solve the fonts in those Scoreboards? All of them are from 23. Everything works, but the fonts aren't similar.

dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Re: 2K23 Scoreboards in 2k24

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:52 am

Usually fonts can be changed in scorebug.scne but i assume you knew it.

if it doesnt work, it means the scoreboard uses hard coded fonts. Vetmin did a tutorial to fix it, you should read it in this case.

vetmin_- changing FOnts.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sticky-fingers

Postby dirtydraw on Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:13 am

sticky-fingers wrote:Usually fonts can be changed in scorebug.scne but i assume you knew it.

if it doesnt work, it means the scoreboard uses hard coded fonts. Vetmin did a tutorial to fix it, you should read it in this case.

vetmin_- changing FOnts.pdf

Thanks a lot bro.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:49 am

Anyone of the old scoreboard cracks in position to help? I've read Vetmins tutorials but couldn't come to a result, because I'm not good in hex editing:( thanks a lot, vetmin. Hoped I could do it, but I failed. Is the solution to change something in the english.iff oder vcuielement in the newscorebug.iff or in both files?

Thanks a lot again.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:31 am

puuh, I struggle a lot to to this. Can Someone from the old scoreboard legens help here?
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:05 am

dirtydraw wrote:puuh, I struggle a lot to to this. Can Someone from the old scoreboard legens help here?

Hi bro, I'm no legend, but at least I found the time and the desire to do this, and I hope you enjoy them. There are details that I can't fix as I would like or because I don't know how to do it, as the case of the Trail Blazers scoreboard fonts, which I see that are inside the english.iff file, but have been removed from the VCUITEXT_FONTTABLE. VCUITEXT_FONTTABLE, and I can't get them to appear again as in previous editions, because they were just the exact ones for this scoreboard, or because I don't know how to give the color to the visiting team in the TSN scoreboard, but well, you will see that all the fonts are corrected, both of the scoreboard, as in its notification box, and the correct location on the screen as in reality. As I said, I hope you like them.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lhyiv5qm ... e.zip/file
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:31 pm

I want to clarify two important issues that when I published this I didn't comment because I didn't have much time when I did it, now with more calm I want to clarify it.

First of all, these are only fixes of scoreboards made in previous editions of NBA 2K and when I saw after a while that their creators are not publishing anything in this version of the game in the forum, who are the ones who really would have been perfect to fix them, I decided to fix them and publish them here for you, but it is not superfluous to recognize who are the real creators of these great works, DEN 2K, bongo88, ernel2014 and cujomatty, which are missed and much in this forum, and I wish they would return to publish even if only their opinions or comments in this edition or the following ones, for all they contribute.

The second point is to clarify, that only the ESPN and TNT scoreboards, have the playoffs notification fixed both in its source, and in its correct location, because I do not have the time to correct it in the rest, because I am very busy with other modifications that I am doing, and since I had to choose which ones I could fix, I did it only with the two national televisions that actually broadcast the playoffs, I hope you understand.
Santicruyff

Postby Shuajota on Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:42 am

Santicruyff wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:puuh, I struggle a lot to to this. Can Someone from the old scoreboard legens help here?

Hi bro, I'm no legend, but at least I found the time and the desire to do this, and I hope you enjoy them. There are details that I can't fix as I would like or because I don't know how to do it, as the case of the Trail Blazers scoreboard fonts, which I see that are inside the english.iff file, but have been removed from the VCUITEXT_FONTTABLE. VCUITEXT_FONTTABLE, and I can't get them to appear again as in previous editions, because they were just the exact ones for this scoreboard, or because I don't know how to give the color to the visiting team in the TSN scoreboard, but well, you will see that all the fonts are corrected, both of the scoreboard, as in its notification box, and the correct location on the screen as in reality. As I said, I hope you like them.

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Great work Santi.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby dirtydraw on Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:08 pm

Santicruyff wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Man fantastic, great , wooow.