Gregotin Jerseys Concept Mod (PREVIEW)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Gregotin Jerseys Concept Mod (PREVIEW)

Postby gregotin on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:28 am

Hey guys,

It's been a while since my last contribution but I was learning Jersey creation. Now that I'm pretty happy with the result, I share here some previews of a 5 concept uniforms pack for the Houston Rockets. It is very inspired by João Von Hafe creation. Don't mind the Credit Karma logo on Bayou City edition, I'll get rid of it.

Let me know your thoughts and if some of you would like to download it I can make a link. And maybe create more ;)

Home - Away - Secondary - City - NASA Edition

pic of m
gregotin

Re: Gregotin Jerseys Concept Mod (PREVIEW)

Postby Bassman58 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:42 am

Good job. I like concept uniforms and floors when I make a fictional league. I use a fictional roster or do a draft with NBA players. One suggestion, on the light grey uniform I would prefer numbers and letters that contrast the main color. Makes it easier to identify the players when playing a game. Don't like watching a game on TV in any sport when I can't read the names and numbers.
Bassman58

Postby gregotin on Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:52 am

Bassman58 wrote:Good job. I like concept uniforms and floors when I make a fictional league. I use a fictional roster or do a draft with NBA players. One suggestion, on the light grey uniform I would prefer numbers and letters that contrast the main color. Makes it easier to identify the players when playing a game. Don't like watching a game on TV in any sport when I can't read the names and numbers.

Hey man, thank you for the feedback ! Let me know if you want me to share
gregotin

Postby Bassman58 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:09 am

Go ahead and share.
Bassman58

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:09 pm

Looks great, nice work
Rimbaud82

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding