Myleague Murals/Portraits glitching

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Myleague Murals/Portraits glitching

Postby froob on Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:15 pm

Hey,

What causes this? Outside my league Celtics murals and portraits work fine. Inside my league sometimes portraits work fine sometimes they don’t. For Celtics mural to show but it doesn’t pull the Celtics modding mural I downloaded but it does in play now.

Check out my mods and more here and send me and request for NBA 2k or Madden uniforms/courts/fields =>https://befroobworld.com/
froob

Re: Myleague Murals/Portraits glitching

Postby Bassman58 on Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:32 am

Portraits are effected by the roster settings. Looks like D. White's portrait is set to 0. You can load a current roster. Start the editor and write down each player's portrait ID. Go back to MyLeague and change any IDs set to 0 with the values you wrote down. This may also apply to Mural IDs and Action Shot IDs. Lastly, save your MyLeague. Sometimes these numbers match the CF ID.
Bassman58

Re: Myleague Murals/Portraits glitching

Postby froob on Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:28 pm

Bassman58 wrote:Portraits are effected by the roster settings. Looks like D. White's portrait is set to 0. You can load a current roster. Start the editor and write down each player's portrait ID. Go back to MyLeague and change any IDs set to 0 with the values you wrote down. This may also apply to Mural IDs and Action Shot IDs. Lastly, save your MyLeague. Sometimes these numbers match the CF ID.

Unfortunately the portrait IDs seem to be accurate, it’s showing the correct portrait IDs for all of them. Ditto for the mural IDs.
Check out my mods and more here and send me and request for NBA 2k or Madden uniforms/courts/fields =>https://befroobworld.com/
froob

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding