How can i remove player icon in the game?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

How can i remove player icon in the game?

Postby ayanz69 on Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:23 pm

I want to make my game more realistic so I want to remove player icon.

I know that you can remove player's name and position but there is no way to completely remove player icon (circle under the player). Is there possibility to do? I'm trying to edit in gamedata.iff but I don't know (its still not working).

Thanx for the answer
ayanz69

Re: How can i remove player icon in the game?

Postby JT_Bourbon on Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:14 pm

t_player_indicator0_gray.iff & t_player_indicator1_gray.iff . Open them up erase the logo and save them.
JT_Bourbon

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:24 pm

ayanz69 wrote:I want to make my game more realistic so I want to remove player icon.

I know that you can remove player's name and position but there is no way to completely remove player icon (circle under the player). Is there possibility to do? I'm trying to edit in gamedata.iff but I don't know (its still not working).

Thanx for the answer

You can use my file as base. Save it as dds dxt5: https://www.shuajota.com/2022/06/nba-2k ... cator.html
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby ayanz69 on Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:13 am

Thanks! Its work :)
ayanz69

Postby ayanz69 on Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:01 am

Shuajota wrote:
ayanz69 wrote:I want to make my game more realistic so I want to remove player icon.

Thanx for the answer

You can use my file as base. Save it as dds dxt5: https://www.shuajota.com/2022/06/nba-2k ... cator.html

Thanks! Can I ask if you know the save files for crowd_xxx.iff to dds.. I'm currently editing crowd template jersey I downloaded your site.. please help
ayanz69

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding