HELP

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

HELP

Postby Jonizo on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:22 am

Hi,

all my myleague files cannot be loaded. it's says save file is corrupted. Anyone else who bumped on this before? pls help
This topic was moved from NBA 2K19 Modding by Andrew on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:29 pm.
Jonizo

Re: HELP

Postby RobDavis on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:34 pm

yea, reason why I stopped playing the career I had it just corrupted outta nower. Try this. Backup your original save file (rename it to something else random). Go offline create another myleague save then turn off the game and replaced that file with your original just rename it to the same filename as the new save. Start up myleague and it should load fine. Then go back online.

How to go offline

If your playing through steam, open steam then click steam at the top then go offline.

Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Re: HELP

Postby BennyDaBull23 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Same thing happens with MyGM. Just about every time I launch the game, one of my saves (always just one) is corrupted with "No Description Found."

Luckily I always kept multiple up-to-date saves. Once I realized this would keep happening, I started keeping 3 saves with the same info, and I do a backup every now and then on top of that. When you get your save back up and running, I suggest you do the same to save time. Just overwrite the corrupted save.
BennyDaBull23

Return to NBA 2K19