NLSC Podcast - Episode #30

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

NLSC Podcast - Episode #30

Postby Andrew on Fri May 24, 2013 11:30 am

With illness and personal matters ruling out two of our regular panelists, two podcasters hold down the fort in Episode #30.

Episode #30 (May 23rd, 2013)

Hosts: Andrew & Arcane

After featuring our biggest panel last week in our longest episode to date, we're down to a duo this week as illness and personal matters rule out a couple of regulars. Nevertheless, please join Ben and myself as we discuss the latest NBA Live 14 news, talk next gen consoles and get caught up on the latest NBA news and results.

• Without much in the way of community news this week, we dive straight into this week's headlines.
  • We give our thoughts on EA Sports' pre-rendered trailers, how much we can take from them and what we want to see in further previews of NBA Live 14.
  • I have a thing or two to say on the use of the words "cartoonish" and "cartoony" when critiquing basketball video games.
  • Microsoft has revealed their next gen console, the Xbox One. We rundown the specs and offer our reactions.
  • Moving on to the NBA discussion, we've arrived at the Conference Finals. Who's making it through to the championship round?
  • A few other recent items of NBA news are discussed.
  • We finish up by reading some of your thoughts on last week's topic, realism in basketball games compared to what we see on TV. Thanks for your input!

Click here to listen to the show!

As always, feel free to give us your feedback on the show, as well as your thoughts on everything we discussed.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast - Episode #30

Postby shadowgrin on Fri May 24, 2013 4:12 pm

The podcast seemed cartoony.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Re: NLSC Podcast - Episode #30

Postby Leftos on Fri May 24, 2013 8:01 pm

The podcast had too many generic shoes.

The podcast had too many people coming through the window, and coming through the door, and busting down the big wall, and sounding the horn.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard