Works done here.will be leaving for strobe!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K9 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Fadz *UPDATED COURTS* CHICAGO BULLS RELEASED!!!!! CAVS NEXT!

Postby thelisgreat on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:28 pm

yo man the courts r fantastic please keep it up dont let anybody think u r not appreciated :D (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
thelisgreat

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:29 pm

guys... shut up hahaha.. there has been way to much arrogance here and other places in the nlsc.. so if fadz go i will probably go and if i go probably alot of the patchers will go too alll to the strobe pryde forum .. where sharing is caring :P

so guys stop HATING on my man and spread the love!?

i bet half the people on here are 15 and below.. making them kids :P

like it or not.. its not that hard to make the 'textures' of a court and hes not even doing anything to them.. hes not touching the courts.. hes doing the stadium... sheesh.. plus as patchers we dont own any of these things.. you cant copyright anything... lol.. cos if you did then 2k would woop you back to next week and you will be millions outta pocket.. haha .... so enough of this hating. (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (N)
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby natche21 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 pm

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:i bet half the people on here are 15 and below.. making them kids :P
:crazyeyes: didn't expect that hehe

just ignore them fadz,
San Antonio SPURS 1999 2003 2005 2007 2014 NBA Champions
natche21

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:48 pm

natche21 wrote:
flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:i bet half the people on here are 15 and below.. making them kids :P

just ignore them fadz,

haha. well yeah.. :P i was just defending a mate. natche21. if we were to go to the strobe pryde forum would you folow?
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby natche21 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:05 pm

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:
natche21 wrote:

just ignore them fadz,

haha. well yeah.. :P i was just defending a mate. natche21. if we were to go to the strobe pryde forum would you folow?

why not flame, i support strobe (Y)
natche21

Postby Albys on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 pm

In my words no flame, only curiosity: i like Klaidux-mcGyver courts and Karo courts, especially for colors and quality floor...
If your work is based on these floors is better. :wink:
Great work on stadium, compliments. (Y) (Y)
Obviously, i think you give credits to original creator court, this for max respect.
But i think this is not a problem, right?
:wink:

Fadz-SkyLine03LT-Albys: the 3 HEATed! :D :D
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 pm

hhaaha and if amare stoudemire goes to heat can i join the heat club :P
2k10 league? ja hahaha

no love loss albys man.
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby natche21 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 pm

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:hhaaha and if amare stoudemire goes to heat can i join the heat club :P

amare will join my spurs flame hehehe :D :D
natche21

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:12 pm

hahah amare to spurs!! sorry man.. suns despise spurs!! we rivals bro! hahahaha. if amare goes spurs where will TD go? centre?
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby natche21 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 pm

hehehe yeah i love watching spurs and suns hehe..yeah i think thats a bad mix,
hehe it's better if amare join's wade hehe
natche21

Postby Albys on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Fadz, in your jerseys files what's components have modified?
Only crowd?
If i use only your stadium file and not jerseys files what's features lose?
I ask you because currently i use jersey by XIII...
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby fadz on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 pm

SkyLine03LT wrote:
fadz wrote:now everyone wants credit for floor textures lol? i did not download these off the forums,so i wouldnt know who's textures they are,but after checking out some of klaidux floor textures,they look very similar,so perhaps il credit him and thats that (Y)

Ok. I will download your court, change the rim color and the credits part of readme file will say "Made by a great patcher, probably the best in the world, Skyline03". I bet U'd like that!
The point is, you should stick to the rules. If you don't remember who's court ur using as a base, ask somebody if they know. I personally hate patch stealers, don't be one of them.
And for all that complaining about hard work? Respect and appreciate others' patches and someone will respect yours. So I guess ur not the giant you thought you were- "dont be flaming in this thread,useless Kid"

who are you for one? keep it shut,i dont have to answer to any of your crap,keep your business out of here actually,you sit here talk all this up like i knew they were anyones floor textures,when they had no names to credit when these files where available months ago on other forums,dont tell me who to respect and appreciate either,keep to yourself and mind your own business because your comments are not appreciated around my threads,Oh yeh sorry to break it yo ya...but yes i am the giant after all....you cut yet? want to get me banned? haha do it...SNITCH.
fadz

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 pm

if you have iff editor you can save the crowd ones and paste them onto your other jersys?
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby fadz on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:40 pm

thelegend23 wrote:yeah were not hating here,were just trying to make it right..its also for your own good "Kid". :mrgreen:

Who you running behind kid? is skyline your daddy? i couldn't give two shits if any one of use hated...would probably be a better thing if use did (Y)
fadz

Postby fadz on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Albys wrote:Fadz, in your jerseys files what's components have modified?
Only crowd?
If i use only your stadium file and not jerseys files what's features lose?
I ask you because currently i use jersey by XIII...

all the jerseys are one colour,so if its miami,it would be all white jerseys on the crowd buddy and vice versa with the rest of the teams (Y)
fadz

Postby SkyLine03LT on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 am

fadz wrote:
SkyLine03LT wrote:
fadz wrote:now everyone wants credit for floor textures lol? i did not download these off the forums,so i wouldnt know who's textures they are,but after checking out some of klaidux floor textures,they look very similar,so perhaps il credit him and thats that (Y)

Ok. I will download your court, change the rim color and the credits part of readme file will say "Made by a great patcher, probably the best in the world, Skyline03". I bet U'd like that!
The point is, you should stick to the rules. If you don't remember who's court ur using as a base, ask somebody if they know. I personally hate patch stealers, don't be one of them.
And for all that complaining about hard work? Respect and appreciate others' patches and someone will respect yours. So I guess ur not the giant you thought you were- "dont be flaming in this thread,useless Kid"

who are you for one? keep it shut,i dont have to answer to any of your crap,keep your business out of here actually,you sit here talk all this up like i knew they were anyones floor textures,when they had no names to credit when these files where available months ago on other forums,dont tell me who to respect and appreciate either,keep to yourself and mind your own business because your comments are not appreciated around my threads,Oh yeh sorry to break it yo ya...but yes i am the giant after all....you cut yet? want to get me banned? haha do it...SNITCH.

SkyLine03LT
Walrus

Postby thelisgreat on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:51 am

where is the cavs stadium cant wait great work bro (Y) (Y) :D (Y)
thelisgreat

Postby fadz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 am

SkyLine03LT wrote:
fadz wrote:
SkyLine03LT wrote:

LOL Retard,that all you got? face palm.... il hammer palm that Battered head of yours,call yourself lucky your in europe retard.
Last edited by fadz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
fadz

Postby fadz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

thelisgreat wrote:where is the cavs stadium cant wait great work bro (Y) (Y) :D (Y)

hey mate,no more patches will be getting released on NLSC Forums,me and the rest of my crew of patchers,have moved our stuff elsewhere.
fadz

Postby fadz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:34 am

as i just said up ahead,i will no longer be releasing patches through here anymore,use can thank the likes of some retards who have nothing better but to police the forums,so me and the rest of the crew have decided to be selfish and release our patches to people who would appreciate our work more.Thanks all for your support. (Y)
fadz

Postby Tim vooker on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:32 am

fadz wrote:as i just said up ahead,i will no longer be releasing patches through here anymore,use can thank the likes of some retards who have nothing better but to police the forums,so me and the rest of the crew have decided to be selfish and release our patches to people who would appreciate our work more.Thanks all for your support. (Y)

You cant let people fuck with you.

Just stay mate.
Tim vooker

Postby fadz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:38 am

Tim vooker wrote:
fadz wrote:as i just said up ahead,i will no longer be releasing patches through here anymore,use can thank the likes of some retards who have nothing better but to police the forums,so me and the rest of the crew have decided to be selfish and release our patches to people who would appreciate our work more.Thanks all for your support. (Y)

You cant let people fuck with you.

Just stay mate.

Myself and the team have decided we'd rather release our mods elsewhere buddy (Y)
fadz

Postby SkyLine03LT on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 am

fadz wrote:LOL Retard,that all you got? face palm.... il hammer palm that Battered head of yours,call yourself lucky your in europe retard.

I guess it is the other way around.. Anyway, it was YOU who started to send everyone here and there, and frankly there's no room for people like you in here. NLSC are a friendly community, and if everyone started to show all these childish manners like you, all this would become one big mess. Someone gives you a notice and you start reacting like if somebody told you to go f*ck yourself. I never said your work was bad or anything, just told you to give credits to Klaidux and McGvier (excuse me if I spelled it wrong). And for all the retard stuff..? I can quote myself, only this time 4 real:
SkyLine03LT wrote:go f*ck yourself
SkyLine03LT
Walrus

Re: Works done here.will be leaving for strobe!

Postby natche21 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 am

damn whats going on in this thread! (N)
natche21

Postby fadz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 am

SkyLine03LT wrote:
fadz wrote:LOL Retard,that all you got? face palm.... il hammer palm that Battered head of yours,call yourself lucky your in europe retard.

I guess it is the other way around.. Anyway, it was YOU who started to send everyone here and there, and frankly there's no room for people like you in here. NLSC are a friendly community, and if everyone started to show all these childish manners like you, all this would become one big mess. Someone gives you a notice and you start reacting like if somebody told you to go f*ck yourself. I never said your work was bad or anything, just told you to give credits to Klaidux and McGvier (excuse me if I spelled it wrong). And for all the retard stuff..? I can quote myself, only this time 4 real:
SkyLine03LT wrote:go f*ck yourself

Lol....Retard...keep crying buddy :mrgreen:
fadz

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K9 Modding