ALLTIME ALLSTARS HISTORICAL ROSTER prvw + REAL MCS SONGS RLS

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

ALLTIME ALLSTARS HISTORICAL ROSTER prvw + REAL MCS SONGS RLS

Postby tnt23 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:08 am

NBA LEGENDS AND TODAY'S SUPERSTARS ON THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAMS

NBA ALLTIME ALLSTARS HISTORICAL ROSTER (ALL NBA TEAMS)
+
ALL TIME NBA BADBOYZ + ALLTIME NBA WHITE BOYZ + ALLTIME EAST vs WEST+ ALLTIME USA + EAST vs WEST RAPPERS

Thanx to BAYAG and all cyberfaces n portrait makers who worked on classic teams this roster can exist...
Main Graphics Credits and thx (Glenn's Legends, Jaosming Street Courts, Ultra Nix Rappers)
Actual players art credits go to all talented and dedicated www.nba-live.com patchers... too many to name
This roster is the way i play live ... its oriented for online play... it will include my sgsm that includes patches,cyberfaces and portraits from patchers from this site with their permission hopefully...
Also i wanna thank Wox, ConnoisseurSon ,Frank and Wikipedia my nba historians ;)

TO MAKE IT FAIR AND FUN FOR ONLINE PLAY:

Some Ratings are not meant to be realistic , but fun with much action like allstar games...
CENTERS are boosted for more blocks n better defense since nba live's major problem IS defense and this year hitting a 3 point shot is a harder too n as u will notice : 3 points online are ALMOST solved when u got 99 shooters;)
SO basicaly each team has one "MJ type superstar player"*** = 99 in all fields + 1 PG ** with 90 in FG and in 3P + 1 boosted Center for better defense and alleyoops*
- Overall most players are more or less slightly boosted to even out the teams and solve the "one pass to superstar" when pc plays, since now there are many superstars in each team...

ANYONE WHO DONT LIKE THE RATINGS SYSTEM I USE CAN BE MY GUEST N REDO IT THEIR WAY :) the only discussion i will take about this issue is: WHO in the teams gets the boost...

- Most Legends have hotspots + sig shots + goto moves (suggestions are welcomed)

As for the rappers patch i am adapting Rsox live 05 patch with his permission, and hopefully updating the lineups ...they will be in 2 teams east n west maybe 3 with south and another NY oldschool depending on input i can get .

=>Any skilled motivated patcher's help will be more than welcomed on this project<=

Someone familiar with custom teams and jerseys can pm , cuz i need help in that subject thx

AS THE ROSTER IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION SUGGESTIONS IN ALL MATTERS ARE WELCOMED:)

I m missing a lot of legends that werent included in classic teams so if cyberface makers are motivated here is a list that will be updated :
- rorry sparrow - dick van arsdale - harold miner - nate thurmond - walter davis - kelly tripucka - SIDNEY MONCRIEF - MARQUES JOHNSON - JACK SIkMA - GUS WILLIAMS

:arrow: In the meantime, here is a little replacement for ea's soundtrack with underground east coast rap (including song from Cormega, Big L, Big Pun, Camron, GangStarr, Canibus, Nas... and some other skilled mcs that will be included in the teams
password of the rar is "thanks"
:arrow: :arrow: http://files.filefront.com/nbalive+audi ... einfo.html
:arrow: :arrow:
To install it : unrar and paste all songs to \nbalive08\audio\music\
be sure to back up your original songs by moving them in a new folder
Last edited by tnt23 on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
tnt23

Postby IceCold on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:12 am

I dont understand the meaning of this roster...sorry :|
IceCold

Postby IceCold on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:14 am

I dont understand the meaning of this roster...sorry :|
IceCold

Postby Veyso on Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:19 am

this roster is amazing bro; great update great tnt23:D
Veyso

Postby Glen on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:36 pm

nice to see you pull through with this tnt23, it somewhat offers another alternative to what the community see yearly... :wink:
Glen
empathy, not sympathy

Postby tnt23 on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:24 pm

couldnt be done without your work:) you and mj are the reason i play this game so much... so thanks again to u and all other great patchers here ... (Y)
ALLTiME ALLSTARS
tnt23

Postby Double E on Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:15 am

Looks nice (Y)
Double E

Postby winfis on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:45 am

OMG! Awesome!

By the way, will anyone create a Videogame Characters Roster? I ask this because of Kratos... Amazing!

Sorry for my BAD ENGLISH!
winfis

Postby manlove on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:26 am

any way to download. cause if it is i can use t online play in ranked mode.
What's REALLY GOING ON?????
manlove

Postby tnt23 on Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:34 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tnt23

Postby JaoSming on Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:54 pm

very interesting screens, ill say that, lol, but lookin good man
JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Cool2Fool on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:27 pm

I had a good laugh lol... :D
"thrist for victory allan iverson"
Cool2Fool

Postby tnt23 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:18 am

Thx for comments guys

Roster and graphic aspects are taking me much time, I need some help ... in terms of :
-jerseys(custom teams +alltime west + alltime east ) i did mine but im not a pro so...

- cyberface making : - rorry sparrow - dick van arsdale - harold miner - nate thurmond - walter davis - kelly tripucka - SIDNEY MONCRIEF - MARQUES JOHNSON -

as far as the roster : i have problems with adding custom teams, and their custom logo...(i tried everything i could , about to give up on them) help will be greatly appreciated

- rappers patch on hold as nobody seems to come foward ...

ill soon be posting roster as its still in the making

thx
tnt23

Postby jenz on Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:48 am

am i just blind or is it rally that in the first picture...it is michael jordan and not pippen?.. :mrgreen:
jenz
Too cool for a custom title.

Postby Xiphias on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:26 am

lol no its just an illusion that its MJ :lol:
Xiphias

Postby tnt23 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:47 am

its mj dunkin pippen in the back feelin it with his gesture
tnt23

Postby tnt23 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:05 pm

HALF OF THE ROSTERS PREVIEW:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HORNETS :
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Comments welcome
tnt23

Postby NoelAD82 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:57 am

I was looking over your rosters and it appears you left Horace Grant and Toni Kukoc off of the Bulls roster, that is an oversight in my opinion as both those guys where top players at their positions.

Also, I dont see Stephen Jackson on Indiana.

Other then that nice work.

When is the release?
NoelAD82

Postby tnt23 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:57 am

hi Noel thx for comments, i was planning to release for xmas
as i started working on it straight when 08 was released... but since i ve been doing 99%of the work by myself... and decided to do all teams, it might take another month or two...:(

As for the bulls...my fav team... kukoc and grant... yeah i agree with u they should be in there,i had them in the begining as well as 3point killer steve kerr ,but i only got 12 working spots per team... and started bringing others players...who would u take out for them?
i usually play wallace as starting PF Wooldridge and Brand on the bench..play pippen or rodman in SF got gordon, harper n armstrong that can be replaced...

As for jackson i checked his bio , ill add him (maybe in atlanta and golden state too)didnt even know who he was as i didnt follow much nba since 96...so i only know mostly the superstars...so if u got time to go over some teams with me pm me, help will appreaciated.

Thx for input
tnt23

Postby NoelAD82 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:01 am

Well I would take Harper off of the list for 1 thing. He was pretty much a limited role player for Chicago, although he was really good in his years with the Cavs.

Then I might consider removing Oakley because he and Rodman were so similar, but Rodman was the better of the two and he figured more prominently in the Bulls roster, helping us win 3 Titles and all.

And this is a tough choice but if you really need to trim 1 more guy drop Pax. Only because again, he and BJ were very similar but BJ was the better player, more athletic made the All Star team at least once. But again, Pax was important to the Bulls first 3 peat so I would only drop him if you had too.
NoelAD82

Postby tnt23 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:24 pm

allright thx again ill take into consideration
tnt23

Postby NoelAD82 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:13 am

Thanks for listening and all your hard work on this.

I am a Bulls fan as well, Born in CHI but raised in FL.

I would love to play a Bulls team with Pippen, Grant, Kukoc, BJ and Luc just to see how I would do without MJ. Always felt the Bulls could have done it but we got screwed on that bogus foul call against Pip when we played NY! Damn refs!

I might also suggest a Magic team with Shaq, Penny etc. They had some awesome players in their short history.
NoelAD82

Legends

Postby jaredsox on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:18 am

Could you please include George Mikan, Dave Cowens, JoJO White, K.C. Jones and Sam Jones nad Pete maravich, Elvin hayes, Bob pettit, Cliff Hagen Willis reed; even if they could be in the legends Pool and or Free Agents Pool? I really would like George Mikan on the lakers. In addition, I think Kevin garnett should be on Minnesota to help beef up that team. The Celtics are loaded.
Thanks,
Jay
jaredsox

Postby tnt23 on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:41 am

hey jaredsox, Garnett will be in both teams as most important players who had significant roles usually, ill look into the list of legends u just named, but i think most of them are already in the roster... as for Mikan i never saw footage of him, but its hard to take out Shaq , jabbar or wilt out of the lakers... they got enough great centers already...
as always thx for input.
tnt23

Postby masonjoussa on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:55 am

yes i agree mikan on the lakers i meen how could u not!!! oneil is great but Mikan is more desriving of this role i meen this a legends patch and shaq is still playing!! so yea i really hope u can reconsider your choose there
masonjoussa

Next

Return to NBA Live 08