THEY WILL RISE - Phoenix Suns Association

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

THEY WILL RISE - Phoenix Suns Association

Postby ChiTownOwns on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Association Settings
= CPU Trades = Off
= Injuries = On
= Team = Phoenix Suns
= D-League Team = Iowa Energy
= Minutes Length = 7 Minutes
= Simmed Length = 12 Minutes
= Playoff Format = 5-5-3-1
= Roster = UAR "New Era" V11.3x
= Season Length = 29 Games

Game Settings
= Game: NBA 2k11 (PC)
= Skill Level = HALL OF FAME
= Sliders = Thierry Sliders V2
Last edited by ChiTownOwns on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChiTownOwns

Re: THEY WILL RISE - Phoenix Suns Association

Postby ChiTownOwns on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:47 pm

ChiTownOwns

Postby ChiTownOwns on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:47 pm

ChiTownOwns

Postby ChiTownOwns on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 pm

ChiTownOwns

Postby ChiTownOwns on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 pm

reserved
ChiTownOwns

Postby ChiTownOwns on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 am

Tracy McGrady signs with the Phoenix Suns to make a run again for a ring

Written By Micah Hart
Posted on November 1, 2011

The Phoenix Suns signs Tracy McGrady to an 1 year deal of $5.76M, This is a great new rebuilding process for us said Steve Nash as he lost his big time friend and partner Amar'e Stoudemire after deciding to not re-sign with the Phoenix Suns and go to the New York Knicks instead. All the players are happy that McGrady will be their teammate this season although Jared Dudley was placed to an sixth man role but he said it was ok for him as long as he can get an ring before he retires.

At the Press Conference, Tracy McGrady shows his new jersey, he will wear an number 2 jersey well of course not really his number but oh well during the conference Tracy McGrady was asked if this will be his last season, He quickly replied an NO as he believed he has a long road to go through he needs a ring like what Jason Kidd had he needs his old time partner Vince Carter and he believes this team is the one that will lead him to an ring. Vinsanity was also asked about this move made by their GM and told he was happy to see McGrady and the company here and he believes that age does not matter as long as you have what you call TEAMWORK, you know if we practice hard everyday have a good chemistry we can definitely reach the NBA Finals.

At the Spy Cam of the TNT placed on the Suns practice court it was seen that the starting 5 has a good chemistry and may be a good team later this month if not maybe next year. Like they say where will amazing happen this year? Last year was on the Dallas Mavericks now it may be the Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers, Chicago Bulls, Oklahoma City Thunder or even the Phoenix Suns! Hell what can you ask for the suns they now have a stablized franchise and can be a contender team later this season.

Anyways during the airing of Inside The NBA they have talked about the signing of the Phoenix Suns about T-Mac and they have said this is a good signing I mean win a ring for the T-Mac is a good motto! Marv Albert chuckles well the motto of Shaq was win a ring for the king which was now reversed as T-MAC lol. Tracy McGrady is on the phone..

MA: How are you T-Mac
T-M: I feel good brother
MA: Do you feel you can play like you were when you were on the Rockets?
T-M: I will try my best to go back to that era I guess I can still do that you know your never too old to learn...
MA: So how's your chemistry with your other Teammates?
T-M: Well they are a good listener they always listen to what I say and we may be get a good chemistry fast.
MA: Thanks T-Mac.
T-M: No Problem Marv.

There we have it T-Mac as we close this show I would like to present Charles "No Rings" Barkley. What The Fuck whats with the no rings nickname Marv? Ah nothing just get on so we can close this show. Anyways guys you remember me I am Barkley and you can see I am better than all of you! Oh shut up Barkley said Marv Albert. Yeah right and you Marv can't even beat me in an 1 on 1. So it does not mean I can't play ball. Well I will continue my bragging tommorow I am sleepy Marb Albet! A what I am not Marb Albert I am MARV Albert. Yea right whatever Marv...
ChiTownOwns

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 am

Yes! the cousins reunite again. I look forward to reading this more often

P.s: you might want to change his shot. Cause the one on 2k definitely isnt his real shot.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Martti. on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 am

Not the best team to go to on a championship quest.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood