How to Change Color Jersey Names and Nunbers?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

How to Change Color Jersey Names and Nunbers?

Postby ayanz69 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:19 am

Is there any way to change Names and Numbers Color? I need to know the DDS save files format. Thanks n advance.
ayanz69

Re: How to Change Color Jersey Names and Nunbers?

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:20 am

ayanz69 wrote:Is there any way to change Names and Numbers Color? I need to know the DDS save files format. Thanks n advance.

DDS dxt5
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby ayanz69 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:42 am

Shuajota wrote:
ayanz69 wrote:Is there any way to change Names and Numbers Color? I need to know the DDS save files format. Thanks n advance.

DDS dxt5

Hello Shuajota thanks for the reply I'm one of your follower.

It didnt work at nba2k 22

ayanz69

Postby ayanz69 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:12 am

Shuajota wrote:

DDS dxt5

Hi Shuajota.. Do you have tutorial mod of jersey? still don't work.
ayanz69

Postby JT_Bourbon on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:44 am

I usually save the number and letters in BC7 linear DX 11+. Make sure you change the name of the font_number_color.xxxxxxxxxx.dds & font_letter_color.xxxxxxxxxxxx.dds files (Make the XXXXXXX number is anything different then the original number to avoid numbers and names not showing up or glitching) And then change the same file to the same name inside of the "font_number_color" and "font_letter_color" TXTR files.
JT_Bourbon

Postby ayanz69 on Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:36 am

JT_Bourbon wrote:I usually save the number and letters in BC7 linear DX 11+. Make sure you change the name of the font_number_color.xxxxxxxxxx.dds & font_letter_color.xxxxxxxxxxxx.dds files (Make the XXXXXXX number is anything different then the original number to avoid numbers and names not showing up or glitching) And then change the same file to the same name inside of the "font_number_color" and "font_letter_color" TXTR files.

I follow your instructions still not working I already used Nvidia Texture, Intel Texture and Paint.net...

Texture type : Color + Alpha
Compression: BC7 8bpp Fine (Linear, DX11+)
Mip Maps: None

My problem is the size of DDS file is different

Please help...
ayanz69

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding