help with changning uniform shorts

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

help with changning uniform shorts

Postby ant215 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:50 pm

im trying to change all teams shorts on 2k13.. i followed the videos changed green normal texture map.. i used the right mod tool.. but yet my shorts are not where they are suppose to be.. in picture.. nash is wearing the shorts i want the team to wear.. but if you look at the other players far away the shorts change into the shorts i used to want them to wear (black nike elite shorts white stripes).. the reason i changed it again for this same reason.. basically up close the shorts look like the shorts i changed them too.. but when the camera is zoomed out the shorts changed.. the reason the sixers shorts look different cause i tried to change their shorts into the yellow nike shorts.. but like i said when the camera is zoomed in the shorts seem to go back into its default shorts.. if someone knows how to help me into getting the shorts were i need them to be i would greatly appreciate it.. (Y)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ant215

Re: help with changning uniform shorts

Postby JaoSming on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:29 am

make sure you are using this version of the tool - 3DM Mod Tool
resave your shorts texture and make sure you generate mipmaps. So dds dxt5 generate mipmaps. Before saving in the tool, you can click the up and down arrows next to the 0 at the top of the tool to view the mipmaps and make sure they are all generated properly.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby ant215 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:54 am

JaoSming wrote:make sure you are using this version of the tool - 3DM Mod Tool
resave your shorts texture and make sure you generate mipmaps. So dds dxt5 generate mipmaps. Before saving in the tool, you can click the up and down arrows next to the 0 at the top of the tool to view the mipmaps and make sure they are all generated properly.

yea i my 3dm was at 4.7 and i checked the mipmaps both shorts changes at mipmap 2.. so do i just resave it?
ant215

Postby JaoSming on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:42 am

resave your dds with mipmaps generated, reimport the texture, check the mipmaps, then save it
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Return to NBA 2K13