NBA 2K11 TOTAL UPDATE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K11 TOTAL UPDATE

Postby haaaaanis on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 pm

haaaaanis wrote:If you did follow each step as I described you shouldn't have an problem!
Again:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7rzv74e2m2tbwzy
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ph4znep7iwbt5k
this two are the CF's of the NBA 11 draft!from those 2 files you have to paste just the png.iff files!You need those png.iff's because then players like irving and so on will not have CF's!!!
then paste those .iffs into the folder-but it is optional, this is a shoe patch which is really good: http://www.filefactory.com/file/ce1d668 ... e_Pack.rar
and now download this: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21951185 ... UPDATE.rar this is the update with this years draft...paste the png.iff's and the portrait.iff/cdf and the portrait_hi.iff/cdf into the main folder and the roster file in there and you should have the update!

follow those instructions...you just have installed the update but you need also the other files.
haaaaanis

Postby barrett32 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:04 am

Hey thanks for the latest update with the brooklyn nets and please edit the team colors from red and blue to black and white(for the headband and other acc.)
And am I the only one getting this, some jerseys(clippers, celtics, magic, bulls, etc.) have no name and it has this black bar around the jersey number on the back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barrett32

Postby haaaaanis on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:27 am

hey man, that issue with your jerseys surely are not an issue from my patch!
I didn't upload any jerseys like the clippers, celtics etc...I don't know what did affect your jerseys, maybe it's my enb-patch but I don't think that it actually affects your jersey files!
further...I will edit the headband colours!
haaaaanis

Postby barrett32 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 am

haaaaanis wrote:maybe it's my enb-patch but I don't think that it actually affects your jersey files!

Are you talking about the 'enbseries graphic mode' patch? Well, i did'nt try it. It only shows up on replays, highlights, edit player, etc. but in gameplay looks totally normal.
And could you please add the new wizards court for low settings? If not please revert it to the old one because when i play on wizards its all black.
barrett32

Postby haaaaanis on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 am

rename the f799.iff file to f799_lo.iff and you have the new wiz court in low res!
I don't know why your jerseys look like that but I really don't know how did this happen...nobody else had those problems and me neither...I really don't think that this is an effect from my patch because I didn't upload any jerseys...sorry but I can't help you any further!
haaaaanis

Postby bowdown on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 am

Ok I got everything put in and all the missing faces are fixed. BUT...one problem is that anytime i click on "View Player Card" in the Rosters menu the game crashes instantaneously with no error message...any fixes? Great patch so far. Great job.
bowdown

Postby roastingpig on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 am

celtics alternate needs black headbands ,anyway i could fix this?
roastingpig

Postby kristoffer on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:35 pm

logos on game time are okay. but logos on your photos you post at the top. like manage roster and quick game. logos are not change
Last edited by kristoffer on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagePROUD TO BE PINOY
kristoffer

Postby kristoffer on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

worry no more. almost all thing fix on your new update. is the new gamedata not included yet?
ImagePROUD TO BE PINOY
kristoffer

Postby kristoffer on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 pm

bowdown wrote:Ok I got everything put in and all the missing faces are fixed. BUT...one problem is that anytime i click on "View Player Card" in the Rosters menu the game crashes instantaneously with no error message...any fixes? Great patch so far. Great job.

not all. but viewing player card of many player do. any fix?

on your new roster update. i notice that some of the players were gone. can i have the list of the players gone and players added. thanks alot.
ImagePROUD TO BE PINOY
kristoffer

Postby FloorGeneral on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 am

Is it suppose to be an exe file? That sendspace link lists it as an RAR but downloads as an exe.
FloorGeneral

Postby haaaaanis on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:33 am

@kristoffer
I didn't inculde any new gamedata...if you want one with the cursors there are alot in the forum here so I'm sure you will find another one!
this is just the one I'm using!

@roastsingpig
I will change it in the new update!

@bowdown
I don't know why it crashes...I checked it myself with a few players but it didn't crash and eversince not other people who are using the patch has this problem I'm not sure if it's caused by my patch, but I will try to check it again!

@FloorGeneral
no, it is supposed to be a .rar file, not an .exe...I will download it and I will try it again but it is a .rar file!
haaaaanis

Postby mlp111 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 pm

awesome update, only complaint is the body types are off, but i have been working on them myself... thanks for this again
mlp111

Postby meekrab on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Great update and thanks for the work but a lot of the rookie contracts are really out of whack... 6 year $100 million deals for some of them and 3 year $60 million deals for Davis among others... The CBA mandates what rookies get, they don't get ridiculous Kevin Garnett sized deals :D
Last edited by meekrab on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
meekrab

Postby Requiem85 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

@meekrab- dude, he's doin this for free. i dont understand why some ppl whine when they dont get what they want, when this patch is being provided for us gamers FOR FREE. hav sum respect man, and just appreciate. :D

@haaaaanis-- dud, please ignore these kinds of disrespectful comments and keep rockin these patches wit updates! thanks a lot for all your hard work to provide us wit a better gaming experience! keep postin! :applaud:
Requiem85

Postby haaaaanis on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 am

meekrab,
look dude I'm in aware that this patch may not be a perfect one but first of all I started to do it for my own and cuz I read alot of times that many stick with NBA 2K11 cuz it is in many ways better than the 2K12 I thought it would be nice to share it...I worked alot of days to make as many updates and patches from NBA 2K12 to 11 as possible and I'm really sorry that you have to waste 30 minutes of your life to update a few contracts.
however after creating the players, giving them cf's and portraits, made their stats and moves as realistic as I could I will update their contracts in the next update which will follow in a few days!

Requiem85,
thanks alot dude!

however, I know that there are requests about a few ratings of some players and other minor changes...everybody should feel free to adjust and update this patch and re-release it, I have not any problem and you don't have to ask for a permission!
the goal of the patch is to make the game better for everybody in the forum!

so guys stay tuned maybe tomorrow there will be anothe update!
haaaaanis

Postby BD1899 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:52 am

FloorGeneral wrote:Is it suppose to be an exe file? That sendspace link lists it as an RAR but downloads as an exe.

Sendspace is trying to trick you into downloading its download manager program. Just uncheck the box that says "Use Sendspace accelerator" at the bottom and you can download the actual .rar.

Thanks for this update btw. Gives me a reason to start up 2K11 and play it while 2K13 is in development. (Y)

Original image by freshcontrast
BD1899

Postby jeepee93 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 pm

pls re upload the shoes update.
the title screen is missing the "NBA 2k11" logo.

I'm still in association mode. Since the portraits were overwrited, the portraits are messed up! can i manually set the portraits to the players? My derrick williams' portrait is a nowhere-to-be-found-legendary picture.
jeepee93

Postby haaaaanis on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 am

jeepee93,
I'm not allowed to reupload that patch because this is not my patch, so I'm not allowed to re-release it, but if you have problems with the site then look in moddingway or other nba 2k patches sites if it is upload on another site!
I know that this is missing because I deleted it myself, this is the fronted_synch.iff file, you can just replace it with the default one!

If your association mode was started before my patch than it's normal that everything is messed up...if you want to continue your association than download the portraits of the old roster patch which your former roster is basing on...eg if you played with albys roster than you have to replace my portraits.iff with his and you will have no problem with your association but you have to consider that this portrait will be not compatible with the whole update...
so you have to decide between your association and the update...

You could do the portraits manually but I can tell you that this will take alot of hours so it is better to decide between the association and the update...
haaaaanis

Postby Lagkit on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 pm

here's the roster that I adjust the salary check it out, for those players who don't have a contract yet I leave it as is.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yme7xv

Thanks haaaaanis and to all patcher of this patch.
No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain
Lagkit

Postby jeepee93 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm

i have not seen any total update except this.
BTW, the lighting graphics is totally awesome!!!! :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown:
jeepee93

Postby levynagy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Kubbas24 wrote:How to get back the circle under the player that have the ball or defends? you deleted it

Download this patch and you will have it back -> http://www.moddingway.com/file/15004.html
levynagy

Postby haaaaanis on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm

here is another roster update:
what the patch contains:
-fixed ages->the players were 1 or 2 years younger than they really are, so I did update them
-fixed pro years->similar to the ages
-fixed contracts, but the are not accurate, eversince alot of rookies salaries are not released/official but they should be close
-updated ratings, rotations
-every new trade is included, all signings, new players like freeland, fournier are done with CF's and portrait
-and there is a small surprise!!!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22008818/Roster.rar
I know that many requested to upload it in smaller parts but this is not possible at all because I can't devide the portraits.iff, so I'm sorry guys.

I think that this will be my last update, maybe there will be one if something huge happens...now feel free to work with that patch and re-release it here, you don't need to ask for my permission, just enjoy the patch.
haaaaanis

Postby jeepee93 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:21 am

Thank you! Is there another shoe patch compatible to your rosters?
jeepee93

Postby Dani on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 am

i found some bugs.

for example.
jamison ist stil an cavalier but i can't add him to the lakers. he is in the roster of cleveland but in the background i see the lakers-logo. message from nba2k11: "jamison is already in the lakers roster"

the same problem with milicic and maybe some other traded players.
the rotation has also some bugs. some teams has a minus (-20, -10) game time or much more game time (+20, +10)
Dani

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding