2K11 Remastered v0.3 [RELEASED]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2K11 Remastered [Hawks - PREVIEWS]

Postby betteroffworse on Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:47 am

Gratitudes for your ongoing effort @PeacemanNOT (Y) It's nice to see people (like me) who are still passionately interested in 2k11. Can't wait for the finished work! Take good care and stay safe, mate.
betteroffworse

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:01 pm

betteroffworse wrote:Gratitudes for your ongoing effort @PeacemanNOT (Y) It's nice to see people (like me) who are still passionately interested in 2k11. Can't wait for the finished work! Take good care and stay safe, mate.

Thank you, and I also think it's great that there are still people who appreciate this classic. Will hopefully be able to finish what I've been working on. It might take awhile though, as I just don't have as much time to dedicate to it.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby BPDHoplite on Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:47 am

Hey man, how is this coming along? Thinking about doing the same thing recently but remembered you'd done all this. If you wanna work together on it let me know
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:11 am

BPDHoplite wrote:Hey man, how is this coming along? Thinking about doing the same thing recently but remembered you'd done all this. If you wanna work together on it let me know

Hey, unfortunately this project has kind of come to a halt, like most things I work on. I just got a bit burnt out and life hasn't been great either.

It's difficult to find the motivation when you're working on something by yourself, as I'm sure you're well aware of. I might take you up on that offer if and hopefully when I come back to this.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby BPDHoplite on Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:02 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
BPDHoplite wrote:Hey man, how is this coming along? Thinking about doing the same thing recently but remembered you'd done all this. If you wanna work together on it let me know

Hey, unfortunately this project has kind of come to a halt, like most things I work on. I just got a bit burnt out and life hasn't been great either.

It's difficult to find the motivation when you're working on something by yourself, as I'm sure you're well aware of. I might take you up on that offer if and hopefully when I come back to this.

I get you, I got my EuroLeague one on permanent hiatus because I ain't got the time to do the hundred or so hours of work left lmao, but something like this is pretty straight forward and seeing as I'm a game design and development student I am using all the usual apps for modding anyways so would be a cool side project for the year

If I get anything done I'll drop it in here and feel free to dm me if you want to work together on some of it
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Re: 2K11 Remastered [Classic Teams w/ Warmups Previews - HELP NEEDED]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon May 01, 2023 12:36 pm

So I've gotten back into this project again and decided to focus on the classic teams this time around. I've finished the uniforms/courts for each team and I've also been trying to hex edit the classic team's uniform files to give them warm-ups. Took awhile to figure out but it was really worth it, adds more detail to the Jordan Challenges especially.

I've also decided to use Alby's Realistic Roster as a base roster. It's probably the most accurate one from back in the day, and it also causes the least amount of crashes in Association Mode from what I've tested. With that I've been working on filling out the classic teams missing players by temporarily copying their attributes from HAWK23's UBR 2K12 mod. I've found that they don't mesh very well with the already existing players ratings, so they're going to have to be reworked. There's also all the signature moves that can't exactly be copied straight over from 2K12 since a lot of the IDs are different.

I've never really messed with attributes/tendencies apart from a few times where I struggled a lot. The scope of this is already probably too big for me so this is where I could really use some help.
Reworking the classic teams ratings, assigning signature moves, and maybe porting over some cyberfaces from 2K12-2K14 for those missing players. I know it's possible to do from seeing it done in a JaoSming tutorial many years ago. If there's anyone interested in this project and would like to help with that please let me know.

Lastly, I've tried looking for some retro shoe mods to use for the classic teams and I was able to recover a great 2K12 shoe pack called "Shoes For The Greatest" which has a load of retro shoes by Chinese modders back in the day. Again, please let me know if you'd be interested in helping out with something. Here's a dump of previews for everything I've been working on recently:

Selection of shoes from the recovered mod pack:

Warmups:

Uniforms:

Courts:

Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Mon May 01, 2023 12:43 pm

Looking awesome! Fantastic work!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Mon May 01, 2023 6:22 pm

These are all incredibly pleasing to look at, PeacemanNOT. Amazing work! I'm truly glad the 2K11 modding scene is still alive and well.

PeacemanNOT wrote:So I've gotten back into this project again and decided to focus on the classic teams this time around. I've finished the uniforms/courts for each team and I've also been trying to hex edit the classic team's uniform files to give them warm-ups. Took awhile to figure out but it was really worth it, adds more detail to the Jordan Challenges especially.

I've also decided to use Alby's Realistic Roster as a base roster. It's probably the most accurate one from back in the day, and it also causes the least amount of crashes in Association Mode from what I've tested. With that I've been working on filling out the classic teams missing players by temporarily copying their attributes from HAWK23's UBR 2K12 mod. I've found that they don't mesh very well with the already existing players ratings, so they're going to have to be reworked. There's also all the signature moves that can't exactly be copied straight over from 2K12 since a lot of the IDs are different.

I've never really messed with attributes/tendencies apart from a few times where I struggled a lot. The scope of this is already probably too big for me so this is where I could really use some help.
Reworking the classic teams ratings, assigning signature moves, and maybe porting over some cyberfaces from 2K12-2K14 for those missing players. I know it's possible to do from seeing it done in a JaoSming tutorial many years ago. If there's anyone interested in this project and would like to help with that please let me know.

Lastly, I've tried looking for some retro shoe mods to use for the classic teams and I was able to recover a great 2K12 shoe pack called "Shoes For The Greatest" which has a load of retro shoes by Chinese modders back in the day. Again, please let me know if you'd be interested in helping out with something. Here's a dump of previews for everything I've been working on recently:

Selection of shoes from the recovered mod pack:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Warmups:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Uniforms:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Courts:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
Thank you Kobe!

Until 2020, I made NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.

My YouTube channel | Pistons Association story - 2K11
JuicyShaqMeat
I want that

Postby PeacemanNOT on Tue May 02, 2023 2:41 am

Thanks guys. Good news, I did a bit of digging to see if I could find any cyberfaces in other mod packs and had a hunch I might find some in the 1992 Season Mod. Weirdly enough every player on the rosters classic teams are filled out including their bio/attributes/tendencies/and signatures. I honestly couldn't believe I found them that easy :lol:

There's also quite a few cyberfaces in there I could use too, but I think I'm just going to have to use some look-alikes from the free agency pool. It's better than nothing I guess. Regardless, the offer still stands to anyone who's interested in helping out with the project.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby RayRay_953 on Sat May 06, 2023 6:24 am

Fantastic work as always! If I have some time, I could possibly help with some suggestions for the retro players like jumpshots, tendency updates, and gear. MJ himself still feels better to play on 2K11, and if we can figure out how to get around the lineup restrictions for the Jordan Challenge, this could be a great mod once it's done. This would be more ambitious, but would it be within the realm of the possibility of adding other retro teams down the road like the '93 Suns and '98 Pacers (I believe JuicyShaqMeat already made those teams as a base) to recreate other Jordan moments in Quick Play?

I'm pretty sure if you replace the default player ID's, you can make some adjustments to the Jordan Challenge teams this way you'll have players like Duckworth as a starter in The Shrug without the game preventing you from starting the challenge.
RayRay_953

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat May 06, 2023 7:55 am

RayRay_953 wrote:Fantastic work as always! If I have some time, I could possibly help with some suggestions for the retro players like jumpshots, tendency updates, and gear. MJ himself still feels better to play on 2K11, and if we can figure out how to get around the lineup restrictions for the Jordan Challenge, this could be a great mod once it's done. This would be more ambitious, but would it be within the realm of the possibility of adding other retro teams down the road like the '93 Suns and '98 Pacers (I believe JuicyShaqMeat already made those teams as a base) to recreate other Jordan moments in Quick Play?

I'm pretty sure if you replace the default player ID's, you can make some adjustments to the Jordan Challenge teams this way you'll have players like Duckworth as a starter in The Shrug without the game preventing you from starting the challenge.

Hey there, I'm very close to finishing the rosters for the classic teams so I might upload that and all their artwork and maybe you or anyone else could let me know what you think. I've left the existing players attributes/signatures/tendencies the same as default and for the new players I've copied them from the 1992 Season Mod. For some players I had to use HAWK23's 2K12 UBR as their ratings were completely wrong. They may or may not be accurate, it's hard to tell because some players definitely play well and look right but others don't.

For the Jordan Challenges, I've been testing that out and yeah changing the players IDs allows bench players to be substituted in. I was definitely a bit worried about that but it works perfectly :lol:
I don't know where this project well go, but who knows, I could maybe add some new classic teams in the future. For now, I'm just gonna focus on what's in the game already.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby robinchow on Tue May 09, 2023 3:35 pm

Sooooooo excited to see your updates again! They are amazing! I am not a good modder myself, but I have collected a good amount of cyberfaces throughout the years and also from various websites (including some foreign forums). Please let me know if you need CFs for specific players so I can provide some help once possible. :)
robinchow

Re: 2K11 Remastered [Classic Teams Cyberface Previews - HELP NEEDED]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun May 14, 2023 4:44 am

robinchow wrote:Sooooooo excited to see your updates again! They are amazing! I am not a good modder myself, but I have collected a good amount of cyberfaces throughout the years and also from various websites (including some foreign forums). Please let me know if you need CFs for specific players so I can provide some help once possible. :)

Thank you Robin, that would be a great help if you could find any cyberfaces I couldn't.

To anyone who might think they could help I've linked an album of all the cyberfaces I've compiled so far. I don't want to be unfair to the original creators, but some of their model/texture work was just very poor. Whether it was skin tones not matching, LOD models not matching, or just pictures of players slapped onto head models. I had to re-work pretty much every cyberface I found, some more than others.

I've noticed some cyberfaces are just straight retexturing of modern players, like Mark Aguirre who is using Carmelo, Alaa Abdelnaby using Yao Ming, or Ervin Johnson using Dwight Howard. In those cases, they were the only cyberfaces I could find for them unfortunately. Then there are other cyberfaces like Antoine Carr or Nate McMillan which are really well done.

Anyways this is the album of cyberfaces I have so far, and further below is a list of all the cyberfaces I couldn't find and the look-a-likes I'm using for them.

Cyberface Album:

https://imgur.com/a/j1tPBmy

Cyberfaces I Couldn't Find:

Name | Look-a-Like Player
=======================

'85-'86 Bulls:
- Gene Banks | Using Ike Diogu
- Jawaan Oldham | Using Mike Wilks
- Mike Smrek | Using Matt Carroll
- Quintin Dailey | Using David Noel
- Michael Holton | Using Walter Sharpe
- Rod Higgins | Using James White

'85-'86 Celtics:
- Jerry Sichting | Using Mark Madsen
- Scott Wedman | Using Luke Jackson
- David Thirdkill | Using Donell Taylor
- Rick Carlisle | Using Nemanja Bjelica

'89-'90 Bulls:
- Charles Davis | Using Kevin Ollie
- Jeff Sanders | Using Bobby Jones

'89-'90 Hawks:
- John Long | Using Julian Wright
- Jon Koncak | Using Steve Novak
- Alexander Volkov | Using Tibor Pleiss

'89-'90 Cavaliers:
- Paul Mokeski | Using Adam Morrison
- Derrick Chievous | Using DeMarcus Nelson

'89-'90 Pistons:
- William Bedford | Using Shawne Williams
- Dave Greenwood | Using Jarvis Varnado
- Scott Hastings | Using Ryan Bowen

'90-'91 Lakers:
- Mychal Thompson | Using Mark Blount
- Irving Thomas | Using Patrick O'Bryant

'91-'92 Trail Blazers:
- Ennis Whatley | Using Mike Harris
- Wayne Cooper | Using Richard Hendrix
- Lamont Strothers | Using JR Giddens

'95-'96 SuperSonics:
- Sherell Ford | Using Trenton Hassell

'97-'98 Bulls:
- Rusty LaRue | Using Paul Davis
- Keith Booth | Using Michael Ruffin
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby RayRay_953 on Sun May 14, 2023 10:06 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
robinchow wrote:Sooooooo excited to see your updates again! They are amazing! I am not a good modder myself, but I have collected a good amount of cyberfaces throughout the years and also from various websites (including some foreign forums). Please let me know if you need CFs for specific players so I can provide some help once possible. :)

Thank you Robin, that would be a great help if you could find any cyberfaces I couldn't.

To anyone who might think they could help I've linked an album of all the cyberfaces I've compiled so far. I don't want to be unfair to the original creators, but some of their model/texture work was just very poor. Whether it was skin tones not matching, LOD models not matching, or just pictures of players slapped onto head models. I had to re-work pretty much every cyberface I found, some more than others.

I've noticed some cyberfaces are just straight retexturing of modern players, like Mark Aguirre who is using Carmelo, Alaa Abdelnaby using Yao Ming, or Ervin Johnson using Dwight Howard. In those cases, they were the only cyberfaces I could find for them unfortunately. Then there are other cyberfaces like Antoine Carr or Nate McMillan which are really well done.

Anyways this is the album of cyberfaces I have so far, and further below is a list of all the cyberfaces I couldn't find and the look-a-likes I'm using for them.

This is already looking fantastic. Many of the legend cyberfaces needed an update in 2K11 and some these not only look solid, but it's as if they were included in the base game. Speaking of textures, maybe you can also use some of the textures made by Icecr in 2K14? He's done a fantastic job with many of the legends that you could also use if you download the older versions from the dropdown menu. (From what I remember, he's fine with you using his cyberface files as long as you ask and give credits) viewtopic.php?f=153&t=105302
RayRay_953

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon May 15, 2023 1:17 am

RayRay_953 wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

This is already looking fantastic. Many of the legend cyberfaces needed an update in 2K11 and some these not only look solid, but it's as if they were included in the base game. Speaking of textures, maybe you can also use some of the textures made by Icecr in 2K14? He's done a fantastic job with many of the legends that you could also use if you download the older versions from the dropdown menu. (From what I remember, he's fine with you using his cyberface files as long as you ask and give credits) viewtopic.php?f=153&t=105302

Thanks Ray, I was thinking of maybe using some cyberfaces for the existing players but again, it might require a bit more work to make sure those cyberfaces are up to standard and don't look out of place. Plus, I looked more into converting cyberfaces from 2K12-2K14, and it seems like it's only possible to convert backwards if there is an exact model in 2K11 with the same vertice/edge/face count as the newer model. Unfortunately, this would only be possible to do for the existing players but like I said, I'm just trying to reduce the amount of work I have to do as the task is already pretty large for me :lol:

Again, if there was someone else who is interested in helping out, we could definitely do that but I'll leave it for now. I'm working on portraits now, and I was able to find an old method to add completely new portraits IDs without using RED MC. Some day I'm gonna have to write up some tutorials for all these things I'm finding because a lot of it has been forgotten over the years.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Pep on Tue May 16, 2023 5:47 pm

Impressive work, kudos for warmups, I know that matching neck with sleeves wasn't an easy job.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby RayRay_953 on Wed May 17, 2023 6:44 am

I also wonder if there's hidden audio for Greg Ostertag and Kevin Duckworth. I remember seeing Duckworth in many trailers before he was mysteriously omitted from the final build (the reveal trailer, Jordan Challenge Trailer, Genghis Khan trailer, etc.), so I would assume both players would have their authentic call IDs with their 2K12 AudioID values.

From what I remember hearing, they took Kevin out because the '92 Blazers had six players with Danny Ainge coming off the bench, which would've given them seven real players as opposed to five or six.
RayRay_953

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed May 17, 2023 8:29 am

Pep wrote:Impressive work, kudos for warmups, I know that matching neck with sleeves wasn't an easy job.

Haha yeah, a lot of time spent in Blender, quitting and re-entering quick game to test things out. Same goes for the crowd 3D models.

RayRay_953 wrote:I also wonder if there's hidden audio for Greg Ostertag and Kevin Duckworth. I remember seeing Duckworth in many trailers before he was mysteriously omitted from the final build (the reveal trailer, Jordan Challenge Trailer, Genghis Khan trailer, etc.), so I would assume both players would have their authentic call IDs with their 2K12 AudioID values.

From what I remember hearing, they took Kevin out because the '92 Blazers had six players with Danny Ainge coming off the bench, which would've given them seven real players as opposed to five or six.

That's funny because I found out that Duckworth's face was originally in the game files, same goes for Antoine Carr. I wonder why they were taken out, licensing issues most likely. I'll look in to the audio ID's as I'm sure there's something leftover.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: 2K11 Remastered [Converted 2K12 Models and Stadium Edits Previews - HELP NEEDED]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri May 19, 2023 12:00 pm

So I couldn't help myself, decided to try my hand at editing 2K11 stadiums in Blender for the first time. I can now say how much more I appreciate how modder friendly the modern 2K's are because holy shit was it a pain. Some models in the stadiums don't export properly from Blender, so I had to use an older plugin and Blender version which has a completely different interface and keymapping.

Then exporting some of the models lightmap textures wasn't possible because the 2KX mod tool doesn't export the textures properly, so I had to go into Hex of the file and manually extract it to recreate it... and after all that I realised RED MC could actually export it after all :lol: But of course I still have to insert it in hex manually because there's no way of importing it. Needless to say, I won't be doing this for every stadium.

I attempted at adding a better Celtics scoretable, but I'm kinda limited on the position of the benches so it's not 100% accurate. I also went against my rule of only using licensed logos that 2K used, because this just wouldn't be right without a CBS Sports logo :cheeky: Also the dornas for the '91 Finals, which is also missing some things because it's just not big enough. Lastly, and probably the coolest imo, I converted the 2K12 Classic uniform models. I saw someone on here a few years ago complain about how baggy the uniforms were for the 80's teams, well here's a fix! I imported them into the static models of the uniforms, so to use it you have to set your Player video settings to Medium.

Anyways, I'm kinda sick of never releasing anything as it would be cool to see if I could get anyone else on board with what I'm doing. It seems like 2K11 is a pretty hard game to get these days on PC, and has pretty much been considered abandonware by 2K Sports. They removed the Steam page years ago and I don't think it'll ever come back. I saw some CD keys going for crazy prices and I honestly don't know how else people would get the game legally without buying into that or finding some dodgy second hand copies online. Which is a shame because I still think 2K11 is an amazing game, in many ways better than 2K12-2K14 and more grounded to basketball than any of the modern 2Ks. Sorry for my rant, I'm just once again getting bogged down and starting to lose motivation with this project, but I'll get there eventually :lol:

Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: 2K11 Remastered [Converted 2K12 Models and Stadium Edits Previews - HELP NEEDED]

Postby RayRay_953 on Sat May 20, 2023 9:46 am

Absolutely fantastic! :applaud: The '80s and 1990 teams looked strange with the baggier shorts, and this makes them look much better. I also believe it may be possible to activate the Jordan Challenge filter through the use of a trainer or through cheat engine if anybody can find the values.
RayRay_953

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun May 21, 2023 11:56 pm

RayRay_953 wrote:Absolutely fantastic! :applaud: The '80s and 1990 teams looked strange with the baggier shorts, and this makes them look much better. I also believe it may be possible to activate the Jordan Challenge filter through the use of a trainer or through cheat engine if anybody can find the values.

Yup they'll look much better. The converted models do clip through the players bodies a bit, but it's not like the original baggy jerseys didn't clip either.

For the Jordan Challenge filter, I don't think it was ever figured out back in the day. It's definitely controlled by the EXE/camera position anyways because alt-tabbing out of the game often removes the filter for a brief period before the camera angle changes again. I'm not experienced enough in hex/memory editing to figure it out unfortunately.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Culture Games on Wed May 24, 2023 5:59 am

This project is bringing alot of the legends out of hiding. My question would be Is modding the soundtrack still out of the question as it was in 2011?
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed May 24, 2023 6:45 am

Culture Games wrote:This project is bringing alot of the legends out of hiding. My question would be Is modding the soundtrack still out of the question as it was in 2011?

I don't think it's possible right now to be honest. It seems like Leftos was interested in making his 2K13 Audio Editor compatible with 2K11, but then he started working with 2K and never got around to it.

The source code is available here, so if someone with enough knowledge really wanted to they could try and make it compatible:
https://github.com/leftos/nba-2k-audio

Leftos and nesa24 discussing how it could be made compatible with 2K11:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91782&start=150#p1633517
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Culture Games on Thu May 25, 2023 3:45 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Culture Games wrote:This project is bringing alot of the legends out of hiding. My question would be Is modding the soundtrack still out of the question as it was in 2011?

I don't think it's possible right now to be honest. It seems like Leftos was interested in making his 2K13 Audio Editor compatible with 2K11, but then he started working with 2K and never got around to it.

The source code is available here, so if someone with enough knowledge really wanted to they could try and make it compatible:
https://github.com/leftos/nba-2k-audio

Leftos and nesa24 discussing how it could be made compatible with 2K11:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91782&start=150#p1633517

I would be interested in getting it to work. How was soundtrack modded on 2k9 and 2k10? I see there are modded soundtracks but no info on how it was done at the time.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu May 25, 2023 7:13 am

Culture Games wrote:I would be interested in getting it to work. How was soundtrack modded on 2k9 and 2k10? I see there are modded soundtracks but no info on how it was done at the time.

I never modded or even owned those games so I wouldn't know, sorry about that.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding