2K11 Remastered v0.3 [RELEASED]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2K11 Remastered v0.3 [RELEASED]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:16 am

betteroffworse wrote:I am terribly sorry for your loss, brother. My prayers and condolences to you and the rest of your family. May your precious mother rest in peace.

It cannot be an excuse, but I never knew or guessed what you were going through all this time. Sometimes we tend to forget how hard life can get. So I kindly ask for your forgiveness, if I have been too insistent or selfish about trivial stuff. This is just a simple video game for fun after all, and you have every right to take a break, grieve your loss.

Lastly, please do remember and do not forget that you have a friend here to talk to whenever you feel like it. You can just PM me.

Wishing you the best in your life, my brother. Take good care of yourself.

It's all good man, and I appreciate your kind words. I'm sorry for not making it very obvious from the beginning that this was more of a personal project to just help keep me occupied. Like I said, I will come back to this and hopefully with a more healthy mindset.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Boge42 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:53 am

Do I need to install the official game update for this? If so, where can I find it?
Boge42

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:44 am

We've got the official updates here: downloads.php?cat=14
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding