NBA2K11 2021 END MID SEASON UPDATE BETA TEST

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA2K11 2021 END MID SEASON UPDATE BETA TEST

Postby tinpanalley on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:58 am

DaCrispy wrote:Anyways, yes this mods a mess organisation wise but I'll help you get it working, my discord is Uplakankus#2012 if you want to send photos, and alot of stuff like that is down to the roster file and what is assigned to where, might not be that the actual files are missing

All I really want is to be able to get the game updated to 2021-22, trade deadline. That's all. I just don't know if I've done it right. Every other mod is so easy to follow to set up.
tinpanalley

Postby BPDHoplite on Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:08 am

tinpanalley wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:Anyways, yes this mods a mess organisation wise but I'll help you get it working, my discord is Uplakankus#2012 if you want to send photos, and alot of stuff like that is down to the roster file and what is assigned to where, might not be that the actual files are missing

All I really want is to be able to get the game updated to 2021-22, trade deadline. That's all. I just don't know if I've done it right. Every other mod is so easy to follow to set up.

I would just install oldest first and then work your way up to the newest release, will suck but is the best way. Sometimes things like that are overlooked and it is an issue everyone will have
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby tinpanalley on Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:18 am

DaCrispy wrote:
tinpanalley wrote:

I would just install oldest first and then work your way up to the newest release, will suck but is the best way. Sometimes things like that are overlooked and it is an issue everyone will have

Yea, I tried that but as you go along there isn't even a consensus of what comes next. At one point it goes, now here's an all in one but only with this and this..and here's the other one but only if you have the other install first and then this other one here is for this other mod... it's a freaking mess.
Do you have the 2021-22 mod that you think works hosted anywhere for me to download and compare?
tinpanalley

Postby BPDHoplite on Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:27 am

tinpanalley wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:
tinpanalley wrote:

Yea, I tried that but as you go along there isn't even a consensus of what comes next. At one point it goes, now here's an all in one but only with this and this..and here's the other one but only if you have the other install first and then this other one here is for this other mod... it's a freaking mess.
Do you have the 2021-22 mod that you think works hosted anywhere for me to download and compare?

no sorry, Ill download it and give it a look myself, I used to work on this with em but I haven't touched it since 2020, if you wanna let me know what the main issues are Ill look around for em and try put together a fixed package

BPDHoplite
Contributor

Postby tinpanalley on Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:36 am

DaCrispy wrote:if you wanna let me know what the main issues are Ill look around for em and try put together a fixed package

- I think the coach cybers might be wrong (this tells me other things might be wrong)
- I don't know if this is related or not but there seems to be no in game music no matter what (broadcast, stadium). Was this an issue with 2K11 maybe?
Other than that it's just the confusion of WHAT to install and what to ignore. Nothing more than that. If you could organise that in a post that would be awesome. Just so I can see EXACTLY what you download and what you install to get to the end of the 2021-22 season.
tinpanalley

Postby BPDHoplite on Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:55 pm

tinpanalley wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:if you wanna let me know what the main issues are Ill look around for em and try put together a fixed package

- I think the coach cybers might be wrong (this tells me other things might be wrong)
- I don't know if this is related or not but there seems to be no in game music no matter what (broadcast, stadium). Was this an issue with 2K11 maybe?
Other than that it's just the confusion of WHAT to install and what to ignore. Nothing more than that. If you could organise that in a post that would be awesome. Just so I can see EXACTLY what you download and what you install to get to the end of the 2021-22 season.

So while I am having some issues with the game in general, I've installed everything that is linked in here viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113656

The mod is super messy and there is a lot I personally find wrong with it but how it is this way is how it is intended to be from looking around so if you want an updated roster it'll have to do. I might mess around and make some of my own stuff but I doubt it will be anytime soon.

BPDHoplite
Contributor

Postby tinpanalley on Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:09 pm

DaCrispy wrote:
tinpanalley wrote:

So while I am having some issues with the game in general, I've installed everything that is linked in here viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113656

The mod is super messy and there is a lot I personally find wrong with it but how it is this way is how it is intended to be from looking around so if you want an updated roster it'll have to do. I might mess around and make some of my own stuff but I doubt it will be anytime soon.

Got ya. What I did was start here and literally go post by post until the end. It seems ok, but it also seems to not have correct coaches and who knows what else is wrong. Honestly, with all the confusion, I've just gone to 2K14 and URB. I don't wanna get halfway through a season and find something massive doesn't work. And for my skill level, I don't see enough different on the court between 11 and 14 if I'm being honest.
tinpanalley

Postby BPDHoplite on Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:21 am

tinpanalley wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:
tinpanalley wrote:

Got ya. What I did was start here and literally go post by post until the end. It seems ok, but it also seems to not have correct coaches and who knows what else is wrong. Honestly, with all the confusion, I've just gone to 2K14 and URB. I don't wanna get halfway through a season and find something massive doesn't work. And for my skill level, I don't see enough different on the court between 11 and 14 if I'm being honest.

2K14 mods are definitely much cleaner than the 2K11 ones ever since it was released years ago. Sounds good (Y)

BPDHoplite
Contributor

Postby mgreer on Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:59 pm

I'm having an issue where whenever I play my rookie showcase games, I get matched up with the 2020 draft class. How can I change that so it is more up to date?
mgreer

Postby alextaiyu on Sat May 20, 2023 8:25 pm

Sorry to bother.

I am recently playing NBA 2K11 my player mode and I have installed this 2021 end mid season update.

I played through the draft combined.

But when I finished the last game in summer circuit and press quit, the game crash before going to the home page.

Is there any solution to this problem?
alextaiyu

Previous

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding