Original Default Roster for NBA 2K11 Uploaded

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Original Default Roster for NBA 2K11 Uploaded

Postby Andrew on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:18 am

Nothing too special here, but I've uploaded the original default roster for NBA 2K11.

It's the roster that you'll get if you reinstall the game fresh, without updated Living Rosters present (since they can no longer be automatically downloaded). I'm basically uploading this for convenience in case any modders want to use the launch roster as a base, and don't want to have to reinstall the game to get it. One reason you may want to do this is because certain players who were removed from the active rosters in subsequent updates (like Allen Iverson, Stephon Marbury, Wally Szczerbiak, and so on) had their career stats blanked out, via a process I now know we can also take advantage of. They've still got their career stats in the original roster, which may better lend itself to retro projects if you want those details to be intact.

Anyway, it's there as a resource if you need it. The final roster is also available here.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding