Cyberface and Roster Workshop | Beta Version Released (Titlescreen Released)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Cyberface and Roster Workshop | Beta Version Released (Cyberface Update V0.1)

Postby Spandex_ on Mon May 26, 2014 1:28 pm

TGsoGood wrote:i will take a crack at brooklyn and New Orleans Jerseys next

Ok. Just send it to me if you have time sir.
"The best has yet to come."

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Re: Cyberface and Roster Workshop | Beta Version Released (Cyberface Update V0.1)

Postby Spandex_ on Tue May 27, 2014 3:08 am

Charlotte Hornets Update:

Some edits with the court: (If someone knows how to create the courts, you can help and join the mod anytime)

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby Alpha_ on Wed May 28, 2014 12:53 am

Nicely done. (Y)
Alpha_
Night Knight

Postby Smoove784439 on Wed May 28, 2014 12:59 am

byronray14 wrote:
Charlotte Hornets Update:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Some edits with the court: (If someone knows how to create the courts, you can help and join the mod anytime)

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Great work! (Y)
Smoove784439

Postby Spandex_ on Wed May 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Smoove784439 wrote:Great work! (Y)

Thank you sir. :D

King Mellow wrote:Nicely done. (Y)

Thank you sir. :D

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby Spandex_ on Wed May 28, 2014 11:30 pm

I need a donation to get the cloning tab. I'm going through the process of almost editing all the free agents and it would still need more player slots for me to add all the missing players. I have made cyberfaces for a lot of players now and the only thing lacking now is the guru version of the REDitor II. If anyone could donate, it would be great.

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby TGsoGood on Thu May 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Spandex_ on Thu May 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you sir. I'll also include this now on the mod and add the replaced jerseys as retro ones.

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby R4zoR on Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Good job guys on keeping this game alive, heard about this project on the podcast, saw some of my stuff in use, so anyways you're free to use any of my works, that i release for 2k14. Good luck!
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby TGsoGood on Fri May 30, 2014 10:09 pm

R4zor thanks. Byronray make sure you are getting permission if you are using the work of others as a base.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Spandex_ on Sat May 31, 2014 3:31 am

R4zoR wrote:Good job guys on keeping this game alive, heard about this project on the podcast, saw some of my stuff in use, so anyways you're free to use any of my works, that i release for 2k14. Good luck!

Thank you sir. it's great that you let us use your previous works.

TGsoGood wrote:R4zor thanks. Byronray make sure you are getting permission if you are using the work of others as a base.

Yes, I've been asking the people that I knew I'm using their previous works like Vino, previously known as ShowTime, and JaoSming.

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby Spandex_ on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:46 am

I don't know what happened with the image uploader I'm using and I can't upload at the same site so I picked another site. Here's all the work I've been doing currently.

Washington Wizards Update:

Court:

Jerseys (Credits to TGsoGood, added retro 2 and retro 4 home and away jerseys as well):

Phoenix Suns Jersey Update (Credits to TGsoGood, added retro 2 jerseys as well):

Cleveland Cavaliers Roster Update (Removed Delonte West, added Carrick Felix, Scotty Hopson and Tyler Zeller):

Scotty Hopson and Carrick Felix:

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby Spandex_ on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:33 pm

I have finally updated the titlescreen (NBA 2k15 featuring Kevin Durant):

I need a donation to get the cloning tab. I'm going through the process of almost editing all the free agents and it would still need more player slots for me to add all the missing players. I have made cyberfaces for a lot of players now and the only thing lacking now is the guru version of the REDitor II. If anyone could donate, it would be great.

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:58 pm

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Smoove784439 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:20 pm

byronray14 wrote:
I have finally updated the titlescreen (NBA 2k15 featuring Kevin Durant):

[ Image ]

Cool! But is the KD Jersey suppose to be backwards?
Smoove784439

Postby Spandex_ on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Smoove784439 wrote:Cool! But is the KD Jersey suppose to be backwards?

Yes, I flipped the image because it doesn't look good if he's facing the left side.

TGsoGood wrote:http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=6758
[ Image ]

Great jersey sir. :D

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby Spandex_ on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm still updating the roster. I'm forced to remove some free agents as I still don't have the cloning tab and added some players now. I've made cyberfaces for a lot of missing players but I can't add them unless I have the cloning tab. I also released the titlescreen, download it now.

These are the current players I added to complete some teams:

Shabazz Muhammad (MInnesota Timberwolves), Quincy Acy (Sacramento Kings), Toure' Murry (New York Knicks), Jeremy Tyler (New York Knicks), Jared Cunningham (Sacramento Kings) and Shelvin Mack (Atlanta Hawks):

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Re: Cyberface and Roster Workshop | Beta Version Released (Titlescreen Released)

Postby GloryD on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:01 am

Glad I found this today this is awesome...with 2K14 Boring me out of my mind at the moment I was looking for something else to play and now I find this...had to download NBA 2K10 for this...my only question is does anyone know how to convert 2K14 faces to 2K10? I have a lot of faces in my game that I would really like to see in 2K10.

"Can A Butterfly Sing?"

Check out my YT Channel...317 Subs and Counting! https://www.youtube.com/user/vVvGloryD/
GloryD
"Dr . Drain Is Calling For Rain"

Re: Cyberface and Roster Workshop | Beta Version Released (Titlescreen Released)

Postby Spandex_ on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:01 pm

GloryD wrote:Glad I found this today this is awesome...with 2K14 Boring me out of my mind at the moment I was looking for something else to play and now I find this...had to download NBA 2K10 for this...my only question is does anyone know how to convert 2K14 faces to 2K10? I have a lot of faces in my game that I would really like to see in 2K10.

You can't convert headshapes from 2k14 to 2k10. I'm trying to find a way on doing this right now.

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby Spandex_ on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Almost Done with the roster. I've done everything I could do. I'm now editing the graphics including adding more portraits for the new players. Over 30+ missing players added making almost every team have 15 roster except Orlando Magic who has 13 and Los Angeles Clippers with 14 roster. I'm just waiting for a good soul to donate and I could continue the process of adding more players.

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby KingKongJames06 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:25 pm

I cannot open the file (NBA 2k10 with 2k14 Beta Version.exe) that was include in your link..
it says :
The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running.Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

By The Way, I had a 32-bit Windows 7 Ultimate Operating System.

Please help me guys...I really want this mod badly....
Thanks.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
KingKongJames06

Postby Spandex_ on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:40 pm

KingKongJames06 wrote:I cannot open the file (NBA 2k10 with 2k14 Beta Version.exe) that was include in your link..
it says :
The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running.Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

Here it is:

Your OS probably doesn't have iexpress.exe. Try doing this if this works, go to my computer then tools, press folder options and then uncheck the hide extensions for known file types found in the view tab. After that, go to the installer and rename the .exe file to .rar to open it using a winrar application. If that doesn't work, you'll just have to wait for my next release. Thank you also for acknowledging my work. :D

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby KingKongJames06 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm

byronray14 wrote:
KingKongJames06 wrote:I cannot open the file (NBA 2k10 with 2k14 Beta Version.exe) that was include in your link..
it says :

Here it is:

Your OS probably doesn't have iexpress.exe. Try doing this if this works, go to my computer then tools, press folder options and then uncheck the hide extensions for known file types found in the view tab. After that, go to the installer and rename the .exe file to .rar to open it using a winrar application. If that doesn't work, you'll just have to wait for my next release. Thank you also for acknowledging my work. :D

Thank you sir...it worked..
I love your MOD
:applaud: :D :bowdown: :bowdown2: (Y)
KingKongJames06

Postby Spandex_ on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 pm

KingKongJames06 wrote:Thank you sir...it worked..
I love your MOD
:applaud: :D :bowdown: :bowdown2: (Y)

You're welcome sir and thank you also for appreciating the mod. Look forward for more updates.

Spandex_
Mamba Mentaility

Postby KingKongJames06 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Sir, I would like to request that you add a LeBron James next-gen like cyberface ?
Thank you and good luck !!

:D :D
KingKongJames06

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding