2 New MJ jumpshot animations RELEASED pg 2.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2 New MJ jumpshot animations RELEASED pg 2.

Postby StompTheCourt on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 am

LittleMan wrote:
2823696 wrote:
LittleMan wrote:(first off credits to blackRob 4 the vid)BUT U CANT TELL ME THIS DOESNT LOOK PERFECT!!!!!!!!!this is the mobley shot comparison.U WOULD HAVE TO B BLIND NOT TO SEE HOW CLOSE IT IS.. (Y) (Y) (Y)

I do not think is very similar,

lol ok then well u pick and find a better one and match it up with the vid...show us (because i think u dont have a ya glasses on)

OK ill give it to you maybe i was a little close minded at first cause i tried it in practice then i just tried it in game and it does look more like mj than any of them (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby accx23 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:05 am

You guys have to try A. Griffin's shot. To me it looks just like MJ's
accx23

Postby LittleMan on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 am

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:
LittleMan wrote:
2823696 wrote:
LittleMan wrote:(first off credits to blackRob 4 the vid)BUT U CANT TELL ME THIS DOESNT LOOK PERFECT!!!!!!!!!this is the mobley shot comparison.U WOULD HAVE TO B BLIND NOT TO SEE HOW CLOSE IT IS.. (Y) (Y) (Y)

lol ok then well u pick and find a better one and match it up with the vid...show us (because i think u dont have a ya glasses on)

OK ill give it to you maybe i was a little close minded at first cause i tried it in practice then i just tried it in game and it does look more like mj than any of them (Y)

lol hahahahaha get outta here u actually agree with me OH MY GOD its gonna SNOW lol
LittleMan

Postby StompTheCourt on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 am

LittleMan wrote:
STOMPTHECOURT wrote:
LittleMan wrote:
2823696 wrote:

lol hahahahaha get outta here u actually agree with me OH MY GOD its gonna SNOW lol

lol shut up fag lol yeah i know me and you can never agree on anything oh well i guess thats why we are friends now on with the show :crazyeyes:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby 2823696 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:16 pm

LittleMan wrote:
2823696 wrote:

Sorry, I do not myopia. I just feel better than this, Sefolosha and finley

Postby LittleMan on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 pm

2823696 wrote:
LittleMan wrote:
2823696 wrote:

Sorry, I do not myopia. I just feel better than this, Sefolosha and finley

pull up a jordan vid on youtube u can't b serious their hands are too high above the head jordan';s hands where in his eyesight (a little above his head)and his right arm was fully extended and the left hand was close to the right hand a little behind .....go look
LittleMan

Postby dGenius on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:04 pm

i think there are many version of mj's shot, he shoots in many different ways.
for me, the edited mobley's shot is more likely when he shoots 3 pointer after getting escape from defender, not static position 3's. But his shots is different while shooting 2's. while shooting 2's, sometime his body go forward a little bit but in his ideal 2 pointer his body go straight upward like when he did his last shot in 1998 final. i prefer basic for his shot coz' i think it looks like his ideal 2pt jumper and mj's best shot is his 2pt jumper :)
"Play every game as if it is your last game"
-Michael Jordan
dGenius

Previous

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding