Huge 3d Editing: Old Celtics court in beta new previews

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Huge 3d Editing: Old Celtics court in beta new previews

Postby R4zoR on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 am

Hey there guys, i've thought i should make another thread just for my 3d retro and current time edit's, well i will say why did i make this thread. I've seen that no people are trying to edit the 3d files of stadiums or even backboard's, so i've thought i should be the one to start it :D. If you want to know, this is really a hard thing to do, because the models are the same 3 textures that need to be modified to be made.So i will say what thing's i have done in these previews below. I've removed the jumbotron that wasn't in that time,i've also removed the 3pt line,i've started to work on editing the backboard, you can clearly see that it's still in beta, because the model just hang's in the air :razz:, you can clearly see that i've also made a lot of textures just for more realism, and i'll have some problem's removing the green color from the paint, because at that time there wasn't any. It's really a hard process, because they're about 75 model's in one file, and it takes blender a lot of time to just load the file, so i really want a good relationship with you guys, so i won't need to answer a lot of question's with 3d editing and fixing the bug's.
I'll also try to remove the dornas, because well i think there wasn't any at that time, because of the electronics and all.
Enjoy, and just share your mind if it's a good thing to do these type of things.
Last edited by R4zoR on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: Huge 3d Editing: Old Celtics court in beta previews for

Postby bee-boy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 am

Thats excellent work. It looks great with that 3 point line removed.
ImageWhether you Love him or Hate him you gotta Respect him.
bee-boy
U-Mad!!!!

Postby Larry Licker SP1 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:03 am

quick question, you see how u altered the basket, i was wondering if you are able to move the basket forward?
Larry Licker SP1

Postby R4zoR on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:06 am

terrybgood wrote:quick question, you see how u altered the basket, i was wondering if you are able to move the basket forward?

well why do you ask? are there any updates i should do? because well if i can edit the basket and the backboard i can surely position it forward ;)
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Larry Licker SP1 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 am

Did you use the blender to position the back board?
Larry Licker SP1

Postby Culture Games on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 am

Wowww. But no 3 point line?
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Larry Licker SP1 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 am

Razor, I made a high school court. If i can move the the backboard forward, i can make the three point line work by shortening the size of the court
Larry Licker SP1

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 am

Really outstanding work bro, i've always been a fan of your work, and you can see the process this will take, i'll say this yes 2k11 is coming out, but with the great mods we have , and coming out, 2k10 will stay installed on my pc 4sho.great work. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby R4zoR on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 am

terrybgood wrote:Did you use the blender to position the back board?

Yes.
xoamberxo222 wrote:Wowww. But no 3 point line?

Thanks, but well in 1961 the court's didn't have a 3pt line ;)
terrybgood wrote:Razor, I made a high school court. If i can move the the backboard forward, i can make the three point line work by shortening the size of the court

Well i don't know, we can move the basket wherever we want, but i don't know if the gameplay will get the model, but i'll see how it goes and post some previews maybe tomorrow or some day around ;)
custombuiltx wrote:Really outstanding work bro, i've always been a fan of your work, and you can see the process this will take, i'll say this yes 2k11 is coming out, but with the great mods we have , and coming out, 2k10 will stay installed on my pc 4sho.great work. (Y)

Thanks, glad you liked it.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby StompTheCourt on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 am

now that is a good find man keep it up i would love to see the bulls look like that, but that is sick man good job razor (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby Angelo on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 am

Now thats a good find
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby Culture Games on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:27 pm

So does the game still recognize 3 pointers when its like that?

And will you make one with the lines so it can be used for the 80's celtics?
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby R4zoR on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:30 pm

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:now that is a good find man keep it up i would love to see the bulls look like that, but that is sick man good job razor (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Kris wrote:Now thats a good find

Thank you really much guys, that you liked the idea to make these type of edit's. :)
xoamberxo222 wrote:So does the game still recognize 3 pointers when its like that?

And will you make one with the lines so it can be used for the 80's celtics?

The 3pt is still recognized by the gameplay, if the lines are removed,and mhm i'll try to do a court with the lines also, but idk when, because i'm pretty busy today.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby R4zoR on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 pm

xoamberxo222 wrote:http://www.posters.ws/images/836345/boston_garden_nba_photofile.jpg

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/882636 ... 194CA1F9A7

Oh okay, if i have some time i'll see if i can add something, btw guys can someone say to me how can i remove the green color from the paint? Should i do hex edit's or something like that? :D
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Murat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 am

oh... perfect... the biggest 3d edit.
Murat
The modder formerly known as Badger
Contributor

Postby R4zoR on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Okay mates, from the replies that you wrote, i'm thinking that you liked the idea, so here's one more update that is in beta stage
Some new backboard and scoreboard updates, don't be scared that the textures are edgy and not positioned right, i'm just showing some updates every day, so you keep searching for new types of find's and all like that.
Enjoy.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: Huge 3d Editing: Old Celtics court in beta new previews

Postby Dunix on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 am

Amazing court Great job (Y) I hope you continue this court :)
Dunix

Re: Huge 3d Editing: Old Celtics court in beta new previews

Postby Vl@d Zola Jr. on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Nice court, bro!
Really like it. :)
Vl@d Zola Jr.
Contributor
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding