Melo . . . R_E_L_E_A_S_E_D

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Melo . . . R_E_L_E_A_S_E_D

Postby GH33 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Last edited by GH33 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GH33
The Only Grant Hill Believer in NLSC

Re: MELO . . . release later today

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm

its nice but why don't you just put it all in one thread.. cos ya spamming the forums a bit :P

Its nice though man.

Also. If its cos there is high resolution pictures. Most pictures go into a cache and you don't have to download large portions of them again if you haven't emptied your cache already. So that wouldn't be a factor :)
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby Sanada.K on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 pm

I totally agree w.F11. One thread would be nice. Thx for the rls.
Sanada.K

Postby emtechy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Yup agree consolidated in one thread. great works... as always.. (Y)
emtechy

Postby GH33 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 pm

flam1ng n1nja11, Sanada.K, emtech, is what i'm doing against the rules :D :D :D actually the high reso image is not an issue with me, by net is really good i just don't want other users to suffer on downloading the images,,, i wouldn't like to make thumbnail images like i've did before, because i want that you all see the images right away... also what i want to do is when i make an update on the players, it would be on the same thread :D and lastly all the players i made recently are in my signature...

i hope i'm not causing any inconvenience here in the forum... :D

also i want to know what you think about the melo cf :D
GH33

Postby thelegend23 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 pm

all i know is it's the best melo out there :D (Y) (Y) (Y)
thelegend23

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm

i said the melo cf was OK. there has been better ones though. For instance not just the CF was updated but the tats were too. Indo did a great melo. Umm.

It might be 'convenient' for you and your followers but its unfair on the rest of the patchers on this when you post the same thing on every single thread. Its not against the rules but its just common sense. How would it be if i posted every single update on a different thread.. there would be about 300 threads JUST for me.. then i would have to find it then update it when i need to. :)

Just trying to be real with ya man. I like your work and you as a person but I'm just yeah.

PS Im not having a go at you man.
Cheers
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby GH33 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

thelegend23 wrote:all i know is it's the best melo out there :D (Y) (Y) (Y)

thanks, :D :D :D

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:i said the melo cf was OK. there has been better ones though. For instance not just the CF was updated but the tats were too. Indo did a great melo. Umm.

It might be 'convenient' for you and your followers but its unfair on the rest of the patchers on this when you post the same thing on every single thread. Its not against the rules but its just common sense. How would it be if i posted every single update on a different thread.. there would be about 300 threads JUST for me.. then i would have to find it then update it when i need to. :)

Just trying to be real with ya man. I like your work and you as a person but I'm just yeah.

PS Im not having a go at you man.
Cheers

actually it's not the same thing in diff. threads, it's a different player :mrgreen: , if you noticed that i also posted kobe's update on the kobe thread :D i won't actually make a new carmelo anthony thread. :wink: .. also i mean no harm to the patchers, you know me bro, actually everybody knows that i wouldn't compete against other patchers (except a GH cf) i even allow everybody to use my works if they think they could do better, or if they want it as base, no need for permission :mrgreen: cf's are not much of a propriety issue to me :D i hope that pathcres don't think of me as dominating the forum, actually i wouldn't ask for so many comments that's why i Release as i preview my works (except for this melo, i lost my file and left it in my PC at home)... i care more about download hits than comments, but we all know that good comments makes a patcher do more patches :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but the main reason why i do this is to minimize the high reso image per thread :D

it's cool man, i don't get upset over a guy from the internet :D you could be positive and negative to me and i'll be ok with it, i have rough skin :lol: :lol: :lol:
GH33

Postby mic1002 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm

If u can put some accessories on patches, it will be looked perfect! :D
mic1002

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

OK you just contradicted yourself about 3 times but it's all ok :)

Nice melo. AND i said i wast having a go at you. i wast trying to be negative i was just saying what is the point in it? i ALSO said.. that once a picture is in your cache you only download little bits of it if you come across it again in the same web page.. THEREFORE making your argument about the hi res pics a bit silly.

Being a patcher too. I don't care about even downloads man. Ive got well over 30,000 downloads. I just do it to keep certain skills up.

I like your work bro, don't get me wrong
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby arveds on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 pm

this melo cf looks good.. it would be great if you could update his tattoos.. (his right arm is more tattooed..)!
arveds

Postby GH33 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 pm

mic1002 wrote:If u can put some accessories on patches, it will be looked perfect! :D

arveds wrote:this melo cf looks good.. it would be great if you could update his tattoos.. (his right arm is more tattooed..)!

thanks guys, i'm not good with tattoos and accessories, maybe some patchers would do some update tattoos... i'm happy with cf's only :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: maybe r4zor, hellboy, the king, chicano could help :D

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:OK you just contradicted yourself about 3 times but it's all ok :)

Nice melo. AND i said i wast having a go at you. i wast trying to be negative i was just saying what is the point in it? i ALSO said.. that once a picture is in your cache you only download little bits of it if you come across it again in the same web page.. THEREFORE making your argument about the hi res pics a bit silly.

Being a patcher too. I don't care about even downloads man. Ive got well over 30,000 downloads. I just do it to keep certain skills up.

I like your work bro, don't get me wrong

3 times??? :-| , about the cache i know that... as i have said before, i have no problems with my internet... it's some guys who haven't really opened the page, or will open the page and doesn't have a very good internet connection... other people won't access what's in my cache right? :D and i know that you're not being negative :wink: my "it's cool man" answer is for your "Just trying to be real with ya man." not to your "PS Im not having a go at you man."

i wouldn't care if it's silly for others but from what i know it's ok in the forum... some people may like it some may not... :D that's life, i'm just doing my thing :D

also i went back to patching only to practice my PS skills and gain new ones... :D

also MELO is released :D
GH33

Re: MELO . . . R_E_L_E_A_S_E_D

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:31 pm

its cool man. peace.
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Re: MELO . . . R_E_L_E_A_S_E_D

Postby GH33 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:41 pm

flam1ng n1nja11, ok bro, i'm sure you have different ideas and i will have another too, lets just keep it to that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i'm a fun loving person, i don't intend to offend anybody, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: peace... :D i still want to be friends with you and everybody else in the forum :D
GH33

Re: Melo . . . R_E_L_E_A_S_E_D

Postby HellBoy on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 am

What can I say- when you crate cf, there is no point to make another cf of this player- its perfect! You are the best cf maker thats for true.
P.S. O that Melo wall, dont put that mutch motion blur ;)
HellBoy

Postby GH33 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 am

HellBoy, thanks, it's very flattering to know that... :D :D :D about the motion blur, i used it to immitate the 2k10 start-up screen a bit :mrgreen:
GH33

Postby C.A.15 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Awesome Melo. Can you do him with cornrows?
C.A.15

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding