* 95-96 rosteR tribute video to all those that worked on it.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: * 95-96 roster Byzcek's 95-96 ALLSTAR JERSEYS

Postby StormsWarning on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am

ty bro, yeh there great, i dont know the number though, hopful;ly someone will post the correct allstar numbers. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Re: * 95-96 roster byczek's 95-96 ALLSTAR JERSEYS

Postby bee-boy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 am

thanks for the jerseys! I believe the all star jersey numbers are ua007, and uh030.
ImageWhether you Love him or Hate him you gotta Respect him.
bee-boy
U-Mad!!!!

Postby StormsWarning on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 am

not sure whats up with court, but any court i try concerning the 96 allstar doesn't show, i get alanta when i try even in association, same thing, i tryed west & at&t, but same thing n the jerseys are coming up for 90s, but when i went through all the teams to check those jersey numbers bee_boy wrote, they took to the 90's. so it will just take some testing, but im sure where on the right track.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby bee-boy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 am

yeah i am doing some testing with the numbers as well. I think the ones i gave maybe wrong.
bee-boy
U-Mad!!!!

Postby StompTheCourt on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:21 am

custombuiltx wrote:not sure whats up with court, but any court i try concerning the 96 allstar doesn't show, i get alanta when i try even in association, same thing, i tryed west & at&t, but same thing n the jerseys are coming up for 90s, but when i went through all the teams to check those jersey numbers bee_boy wrote, they took to the 90's. so it will just take some testing, but im sure where on the right track.

sounds like a bug when you install them because they all work for me, try to remove them then re download them and install one at a time and let me know if it works
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby bee-boy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 am

yeah i am doing some testing with the numbers as well. I think the ones i gave maybe wrong.
bee-boy
U-Mad!!!!

Postby StormsWarning on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:30 am

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:
custombuiltx wrote:not sure whats up with court, but any court i try concerning the 96 allstar doesn't show, i get alanta when i try even in association, same thing, i tryed west & at&t, but same thing n the jerseys are coming up for 90s, but when i went through all the teams to check those jersey numbers bee_boy wrote, they took to the 90's. so it will just take some testing, but im sure where on the right track.

sounds like a bug when you install them because they all work for me, try to remove them then re download them and install one at a time and let me know if it works

ok bro, ill try it again n let ya know whats up. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby bee-boy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:55 am

I got mine to work. I took out stadium f030 from my 2k folder because that was the 2010 all star court. Maybe you can try that.
bee-boy
U-Mad!!!!

Postby StormsWarning on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 am

bee-boy wrote:I got mine to work. I took out stadium f030 from my 2k folder because that was the 2010 all star court. Maybe you can try that.

no go for me yet guys, not sure whats causing this, but i tried to download and overwrite 1 by 1 same thing, and when i remove the f030, it just gives me a str8 black floor, i don't know ive been thinking about unstalling all my mods, including the original 2k10 install, and just doing everything over, like having a fresh install for each mod, like don't install anything for 2k10, and just used the original folder, then once i have the mods right, then go back and fix up 2k10.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby Larry Licker SP1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 am

custombuiltx wrote:
bee-boy wrote:I got mine to work. I took out stadium f030 from my 2k folder because that was the 2010 all star court. Maybe you can try that.

no go for me yet guys, not sure whats causing this, but i tried to download and overwrite 1 by 1 same thing, and when i remove the f030, it just gives me a str8 black floor, i don't know ive been thinking about unstalling all my mods, including the original 2k10 install, and just doing everything over, like having a fresh install for each mod, like don't install anything for 2k10, and just used the original folder, then once i have the mods right, then go back and fix up 2k10.

yea you will have to reinstall the mod to another folder and when you reinstall, leave out the f030 and f007 until after everything else is installed and then add those last to the folder.
Larry Licker SP1

Postby Yo1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey man can u put all download links on Page 1 so all of us can see what we need to download and put in NBA 2k folder. I have a big issue, my game doesn't have any logos, so can't even start the game. Also some teams like Nets (and few more teams) for example don't have 1996 roster!!! Instead they have 2010 roster of another team... What I'm doing wrong??? Help please... :(
Here is files that I'm download and put in NBA 2k folder: more.rar , PNG Files & Roster File.zip , portrait.cdf , portrait.iff , Desktop.rar , overlay_static.iff , missing.rar , Cfs&warrior.rar , PNG files and logos update v2.zip & 96 version 2 .ROS! Plus all cpurt & jersey files from page 1.
Pure SICKNESS!!!!
Yo1

Postby StompTheCourt on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm

StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby Yo1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Thx Stomp!!!!!!!! :bowdown: And one more question! :D What is situation with signature shoes??? Is there Reebok Kamikaze??? Anyway i only ask is there Kemp's or Shaq's signature shoes from 96'??? That's it! Game now works ok, thx everybody that makes this GREAT patch!!!! (Y)
Last edited by Yo1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pure SICKNESS!!!!
Yo1

Postby StompTheCourt on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Yo1 wrote:Thx Stomp!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

np let me know if anything else is missing and if i don't get back to ya quick its cause its late here so i will answer your questions tomorrow after work bro (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby Culture Games on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Gosh those jerseys were terrrrible, but stomp you did a great job on them if that makes any sense
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby byczek on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Are All Star teams corrected in this roster?

xoamberxo222, which jerseys do you have on your mind?
byczek

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 am

i reinstalled all my mods, im just about done with 92 & 96 mods, once i get those final, then i'll fix up 2k10 folder.

its still a no go, so ima leave it, installing 20 gigs is no fun lol association and season mod is what im interested in the most, thank you guys for the help though, and i cant thank enough all you guys for the mods. great job fellaz. (Y)

on a side note how can i edit a draft class roster, ive tryed opening it through the roster editor but it doesnt show up, and i've tryed mod tool, any advice ?
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby iskitoy on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:47 am

great!
DEGUSTIBUS NON DESPUTANDUM EST
iskitoy
maybe we can just say kobe is mj without the talent?

Postby StompTheCourt on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 am

custombuiltx wrote:i reinstalled all my mods, im just about done with 92 & 96 mods, once i get those final, then i'll fix up 2k10 folder.

its still a no go, so ima leave it, installing 20 gigs is no fun lol association and season mod is what im interested in the most, thank you guys for the help though, and i cant thank enough all you guys for the mods. great job fellaz. (Y)

on a side note how can i edit a draft class roster, ive tryed opening it through the roster editor but it doesnt show up, and i've tryed mod tool, any advice ?

i dont know man ive been wanting someone to figure it out so we could have one

allstar jersey corrected to work for the roster thx to byczek
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ryc18
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby Yo1 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 am

I have a problem with jerseys patches from Page 1! Nets, Bucks, 76ers, Wolves, Cavs, Clippers etc. Can somebody help me to somehow fix this out. I downloaded and put all files in 2K folder, but still can't see 'em. I use roster from this post...
Pure SICKNESS!!!!
Yo1

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 am

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:
custombuiltx wrote:i reinstalled all my mods, im just about done with 92 & 96 mods, once i get those final, then i'll fix up 2k10 folder.

i dont know man ive been wanting someone to figure it out so we could have one

allstar jersey corrected to work for the roster thx to byczek
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ryc18

TY bro for the fix & byczek, i'll keep trying, there's gotta be a way to open this, only other option i can think of is to sim a season, to get to the classs, then edit in-game.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 am

Yo1 wrote:I have a problem with jerseys patches from Page 1! Nets, Bucks, 76ers, Wolves, Cavs, Clippers etc. Can somebody help me to somehow fix this out. I downloaded and put all files in 2K folder, but still can't see 'em. I use roster from this post...

yo1, you need to follow stomps instructions cpl post above he's posted everything you need, and make sure your settings are up on high.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby StompTheCourt on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 am

Yo1 wrote:I have a problem with jerseys patches from Page 1! Nets, Bucks, 76ers, Wolves, Cavs, Clippers etc. Can somebody help me to somehow fix this out. I downloaded and put all files in 2K folder, but still can't see 'em. I use roster from this post...

those are courts man not jerseys we dont have all jerseys they are all spread around this thread i would search for you but i have no time sorry my friend
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby Yo1 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:

those are courts man not jerseys we dont have all jerseys they are all spread around this thread i would search for you but i have no time sorry my friend

LOL, i was thinkin' that those files are jerseys!!!! Thx for quick explanation... :D I hope somebody would upload them... sooner or later... :lol:
Pure SICKNESS!!!!
Yo1

Re: finishing 95-96 need some help real quick for release pl

Postby nikonix04 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 am

STOMPTHECOURT wrote:RELEASED
Special thx to MGX,aloncho, custombuiltx, FN, ''ilyas'' Tha King, inbar, DefJam, Vl@d Zola Jr. and show_time because i used some of his cfs for to make players if i missed anyone please
let me know so i can add you to the credits, also i had to upload three different files for you guys so download all three
http://depositfiles.com/files/gysefn9gt

http://depositfiles.com/files/vqhzecexv

http://depositfiles.com/files/qj69q314s
Watch the vid to understand how roster works and please let me know if anything is missing meaning cfs

sir can u upload the 3 main files in different uploader site?? i'm getting a problem w/ depositefiles sir... thanks
nikonix04

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding