READ THIS, COURT PATCHER!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

READ THIS, COURT PATCHER!

Postby arveds on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 pm

today i noticed that i have small logos on Dallas mavericks court... (i have installed latest patch from 2k) for me small logos shows just on dallas court.. no one other court have them...
SO, i was wondering maybe you, court pathers, can take dallas court as a base and make other courts? so we can get small logos in game?
terrybgood (and maybe someone else) knows how to edit paint, so i think that it isnt impossible to make courts with small logos..
what ya think?

SORRY FOR POSTING IN WRONG SECTION.. my bad.. I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS ONE MORE POPULARITY ;)
arveds

Re: READ THIS, COURT PATCHER!

Postby theskyisblue31 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 pm

man i wish we could change the logos also, but its all in the version, no matter if u have the latest patch from 2k, if ur game is not the US Version, the small logos will not appear. regardless of anything the version does not allow for small logos..its an unfortunate reality but its a small thing, the game is perfect
theskyisblue31

Re: READ THIS, COURT PATCHER!

Postby arveds on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 am

theskyisblue31 wrote:man i wish we could change the logos also, but its all in the version, no matter if u have the latest patch from 2k, if ur game is not the US Version, the small logos will not appear. regardless of anything the version does not allow for small logos..its an unfortunate reality but its a small thing, the game is perfect

i have European/australian version of game, but one my friend sended me US version .exe file and then i had small logos..(you just need US version .exe file and youll have small logos.. ;) ) now, when i installed latest 2k patch small logos dissapeared (thats to everybody who installed latest patch)... BUT i noticed that i have small logos next to paint area just on dallas mavericks court, SO maybe someone can take it as a base and make all courts with small logos...
hope you understand me.!
arveds

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding