Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! External source. No deductions from user account.

This mod contains NBA on TNT art for the Playoffs. It is the final version of the TNT Mod. It is recommended that you first install the TNT Mod Logos and TNT Mod -Season for the full NBA on TNT broadcast experience.

Includes:
- New TNT scoreboard texture
- Scoreboard for Eastern and Western Conference Playoffs (to put individually if you use an East or West team)
- Fictional NBA Finals scoreboard for East and West (the Finals are exclusive ABC broadcast)
- TNT logos (you can use these in the regular season too)
- Global logos texture dds (you must put this in your global when Playoffs start)
- All other files like halftime, studio show etc (you must put use these files when Playoffs start)

You must only overwrite your files in the main NBA 2K12 folder. Make sure that you backup your files first!

NOTE: ALL TNT LOGOS ARE CREATED BY ME, DON'T USE THESE LOGOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

I am a bit annoyed by people who use my works (courts and others) where I have spent a lot of my time without even a small "Thanks to Sixers85 for..."

- Thanks to RICO560 for creating 3D team logos that I use as a base
- Thanks to ARIEL for the exellent work on the 3D TNT scoreboard

• TNT Mod - Playoff Edition
This download was added Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:30 pm by Sixers85 and last edited Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:10 pm by Andrew • Last download from external URL on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:58 am

Similar Downloads

TNT Mod - Season Edition

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •